Stephen Gayford Art Evening Sunday 8pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
This is something to look forward to as Peter Simon will be presenting the Stephen Gayford Art Evening with the return of Helen Bates after her panto stint. I'm looking forward to hearing that Stephen Gayford's ancestor was Picasso etc etc :grin:

I saw the preview for this too and I can't wait.
I'll be glued to the presentations and hanging on to Peter Simon's every incoherent word an marvelling at Helen's stunning wit, sparkling personality and outstanding vocabulary.
Was Gayford's grandfather not Renoir or Constable or somebody like that??!!

after learning his trade at an early age painting the last supper he not only went on to paint the sistine chapel in his lunch break followed by not only
completing the mona lisa not only the hay wain, not only inspiring van gogh's sunflowers, he is truly magnificent.... stunning.... just buy and at that
kind of money..... later in his life he not only painted the forth road bridge, not only the third and the second.... stephen gayford is now the most
famous painter in the world concentrating now on cheap and nasty cartoon like animal prints..... if you're listening at home Bet.... just buy

after learning his trade at an early age painting the last supper he not only went on to paint the sistine chapel in his lunch break followed by not only
completing the mona lisa not only the hay wain, not only inspiring van gogh's sunflowers, he is truly magnificent.... stunning.... just buy and at that
kind of money..... later in his life he not only painted the forth road bridge, not only the third and the second.... stephen gayford is now the most
famous painter in the world concentrating now on cheap and nasty cartoon like animal prints..... if you're listening at home Bet.... just buy

earwig that's absolutely hilarious, well done!! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

Hilarious earwig! Are you his script writer?

i must admit i do love listening to him (sad i know).... his own brand of bull is second to none and i love the way he gets his words
all muddled up and just carries on as if nothings happened... and yes i know all about his deceipt and lies and the preying on the
innocent but i look at it as a weird kind of entertainment

Whooops!

Still overpriced if you ask me.

well Enigma, it's clear you're a bit of a philistine and have little appreciation of modern artists, how can you say such a thing about Picasso's/Constable's/Turner's/Michelangelo's offspring!! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_17:

well Enigma, it's clear you're a bit of a philistine and have little appreciation of modern artists, how can you say such a thing about Picasso's/Constable's/Turner's/Michelangelo's offspring!! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_17:

I'm sorry!

I can't tell my Tommy & Kate from my Dolce & Gabbana, so what do I know? :whew:

Latest posts

Back