Pineapple Pete

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
I thought he made the name up the first time I heard Peter Simon say it, but this is the third time I've heard him say it. Am I too young to know who he is or something? lol

Lives next door to Apple Alan on the corner of Fruit Cocktail boulevard and Juice Street

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Most of the stuff goes over my head, but I just listened to a sentece he said, and I can see why it just goes over my head. Selling a throw:

"You can have this as a runner at the end of your bed. Why? Because it's cream in colour." I think you need a sit down Pineapple Pete!

Most of the stuff goes over my head, but I just listened to a sentece he said, and I can see why it just goes over my head. Selling a throw:

"You can have this as a runner at the end of your bed. Why? Because it's in the colour cream." I think you need a sit down Pineapple Pete!

I don't know what else he has, but Mr Simon certainly has verbal diarrhoea.

Bennyxp, have you not heard of Damson Dorothy or Nathan Nutella?

Hello Benny. The only Pineapple Pete I know is a bar/restaurant/disco/shop little complex on Saint Maarten, an island in the northeast Caribbean. It's a lot like that island in Death in Paradise (BBC 1). I last visited it several moons ago so don't know if its still there.If it is, I'm sure it must be on the internet.

Peter Simon is notorious for pinching better performers routines. Maybe Pineapple Pete was another performer's catchphrase? Along the lines of Slack Alice, Apricot Lil and Everard (Larry Grayson)
Forgot to say: Happy New Year to you love

Last edited:
Peter Simon's favourite chocolate bar... most likely named after him.

Attachments

• fruit and nut.jpg
    fruit and nut.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 151

"You can have this as a runner at the end of your bed. Why? Because it's cream in colour." I think you need a sit down Pineapple Pete!

You are being too hard on yourself. Most things probably goes underneath you, not over your head, after all you are smart and you can't get more lowbrow than bid! ;-)

PJ

Latest posts

Back