Free P+P Today & £10 voucher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
Will be interesting, low quantity or higher prices me thinks ??

bid tv.jpg

items have been absolutely flying this morning with guy

some fair prices quantities been normal for what he would have on his show

and prices the same

so fair play

I've seen a set of three handy bulbs go for £8.88......thought they might be a quid any other day

A sparkly door curtain for £11.99.....fair enough

Telescopic handle tree pruner, would be a fair bit to post, £13.99, bargain

those bulbs have sold for between £6 and £8.99 before when i have seen them so todays price is more than fair

Yonanan's going at the standard price of £39.99. Items going at good to very-good prices.

Can't believe I'm about to type this: Well done Bid!

Yonanan's going at the standard price of £39.99. Items going at good to very-good prices.

Can't believe I'm about to type this: Well done Bid!

Guy Kean is ****** useless at demonstrating it...

...all seems very desperate, this only ever use to be available on 2 easy buy payments, now they have it on 4.

Hopefully they will take note that more people will buy if they don't slap on obscene postage charges.

Although saying FREE P&P TODAY ONLY is misleading as I can see this happening again soon.

Guy Kean is generally useless at presenting.

I would imagine that they might be trying out different selling models - the whole £7.99 and £1.50 call seems to have run its course, with pretty much everyone criticising it and many of the presenters now mentioning it - especially as they've moved towards selling lower prices items, there's only so many times they can say an item is going for a £1 or 1p without looking like frauds.

I've turned over as the breaks are too long and random today...

They sold 200 Yonanas in less than 10 minutes, then mess around to bring more back any according to there website they've only sold 175 in 20 minutes and there still going at it.

Move on...

the insider

bid are criticised for selling items with postage costs that are to high ( i have criticised them for this many times)

today they remove this extra charge and offer a product (yonanas) at a MUCH lower price than amazon all in

whether you like the product or not is neither here or there, at least bid are proving more than competitive

They sold 200 Yonanas in less than 10 minutes, then mess around to bring more back any according to there website they've only sold 175 in 20 minutes and there still going at it.

Move on...

Why would they move on if they are proving popular?

Why would they move on if they are proving popular?

My point was it wasn't proving that popular second time round - they sold an initial 200 in less than 10 minutes with little demonstration, then came back 10 minutes later with 400 and took half an hour to sell just another 200 with many clumsy demo's... the £'s per minute would tell you to have moved on quicker instead of loosing how many viewers who were stick of nearly 40 minutes of Yonanas!

i am hoping they have some blue magic on today

9.99 all in (via web) is a good price and my supply is lowish

happily get some could be my first bid purchase

If i wasn't skint I would actually buy from Bid today. Some decent prices and good products!

Great to see Bid doing this.

yes the blue magic is about all i can afford at present!

the products are flying out i expect they will do this maybe once a month in future

good idea

Not all good. I saw a pair of ladies boots go a for £16.99 today, which were £6.99 a few days ago. So that makes them £2 more today when you take off the £7.99 postage.

Have they had any 1p or £1 items today? Or is that asking a bit much? :wonder:

Yes, of course it is! Whilst I'm still saying free p+p's good, the cynical side of me has noticed that a lot of stock has suddenly "disappeared" in the last couple of days, and the clearance section of the website which has been there for as long as I remember has also gone! I'm wondering whether this is just a chance for them to purge themselves of stuff that doesn't sell that well, or stuff that they've got too much of?

Latest posts

Back