Live from USA

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phill

VIP Shopper since 2004
Nice to see C&C broadcasting from the USA at the craft show. What makes me die is that worldwide shipping is £2.99, UK shipping is capped at £6.99 if you order 3 or more items, yet they want you to spend 20 pence per minute waiting on the telephone line in a queue, no thanks, i think i will buy online, why is the number not FREEPHONE argh!

Thinking about the Bazzill 6x6 pads. Although I would like some journalling sheets which are in the other pack. I could probably make my own journalling sheets using my digikits though.

I just don't understand all this hype about this broadcasting from the USA. All I have seen are the same products we see all the time - Sara and her Crafters Companion board - Spellbinders - they might be new shapes but they are still Spellbinders - punches - Hunkydory - Surely we would have seen their new kit on C&C in any event. I thought we would be shown a tour around the craft stalls or something much more exciting. They may as well just be in the studio in Peterborough - what an absolute waste of money on the travel and hotels. Nice holiday for the presenters but an absolute waste of time for the rest of us.

I was looking forward to watching this but what a disappointment. Who wants to see Hunkydory, Crafters Companion, Tonic, and today we have Nigels A may zing stuff. We see all this every week on C & C . What's the point of broadcasting from the CHA when we aren't shown anything new.

The past IW USA shows looked as if they were from a shed in the bottom of the garden, I haven't seen the latest show yet..LOL

I was looking forward to the Graphic 45 slot last night. Was a total waste of time. Could have been made so much better. Opportunities lost.

Latest posts

Back