Anybody bought anything lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huggles

Registered Shopper
tumbleweed.gif

Hi Huggles
I've only bought a couple of things in the past month which were for presents - bought London blue topaz gold earrings and rhodolite garnet earrings. Have you bought anything Huggles??? it's not very busy on here anymore is it Huggles

No Huggles, I haven't bought anything. In fact only bought one item in the last year (a sky blue topaz ring with little diamonds in the four claws - very pretty). All my money goes to Rocks and, dare I say it, some of it to tjc now.

I'm afraid not Huggles, I fear my love affair with Gems is over. I've only bought a single item since the website changed and I'm just tired of seeing the same old same old over and over again on there. And the TV games used to spice things up, but those timers have killed the chance of a bargain and made it hard to watch anyway. I do trawl the website occasionally to see if they have any of the things I'm lusting after, but of course they don't.
Thank goodness for rocks.tv, I love their designs and the prices are amazing.

No nothing for a long time, the designs are boring, and the prices to high, as well as the fact that I do not like the new web site :(

I refuse to buy since the shipping went up to £12.50 to Belfast. The jewellery prices are gone up so much too.

OK I admit to wandering ebay for pieces that where originally bought from Gems, far better deals to be had. I just bought a beautiful peach sapphire 2+ cts 9ct white gold for best offer of £30!!! I even remember looking at it when it was on the Gems site last year can't remember the price but it was far more expensive that £30.

Only the triple strand pearl necklace for my Mum, and the large wooden jewellery box, also for my Mum. Not bought anything for myself since January or February I think.

:doggie:

Anybody bought anything from Gems TV lately?

Er....that'll be a 'No', then
smileyhysterical.gif

Hi Huggles
I've only bought a couple of things in the past month which were for presents - bought London blue topaz gold earrings and rhodolite garnet earrings. Have you bought anything Huggles??? it's not very busy on here anymore is it Huggles

At ease, soldier
happy015.gif
....I've not bought anything but a few pieces of marcasite months ago, everything else has been returned. The turquoise just didn't do it for me, sadly.

No Huggles, I haven't bought anything. In fact only bought one item in the last year (a sky blue topaz ring with little diamonds in the four claws - very pretty). All my money goes to Rocks and, dare I say it, some of it to tjc now.

Seems to be where most of the Gems TV customers have gone now.

I'm afraid not Huggles, I fear my love affair with Gems is over. I've only bought a single item since the website changed and I'm just tired of seeing the same old same old over and over again on there. And the TV games used to spice things up, but those timers have killed the chance of a bargain and made it hard to watch anyway. I do trawl the website occasionally to see if they have any of the things I'm lusting after, but of course they don't.
Thank goodness for rocks.tv, I love their designs and the prices are amazing.

Couldn't agree more.

No nothing for a long time, the designs are boring, and the prices to high, as well as the fact that I do not like the new web site :(

goodpostsmiley.gif

I refuse to buy since the shipping went up to £12.50 to Belfast. The jewellery prices are gone up so much too.

OK I admit to wandering ebay for pieces that where originally bought from Gems, far better deals to be had. I just bought a beautiful peach sapphire 2+ cts 9ct white gold for best offer of £30!!! I even remember looking at it when it was on the Gems site last year can't remember the price but it was far more expensive that £30.

Wow, that's more like it...the only thing puts me off e-bay is trying to return items but at that price, who cares?

Only the triple strand pearl necklace for my Mum, and the large wooden jewellery box, also for my Mum. Not bought anything for myself since January or February I think.

:doggie:

I liked that pearl necklace, too. Occasionaly there are still some pretty bits and pieces but I get fed-up waiting for them....

Thanks for the posts everyone...
thumbsup.gif

What's to buy? B O R I N G, B O R I N G......

Haven't bought since the website changed. Everything else seemed to change with it.

Meggie

Latest posts

Back