PDA

View Full Version : Items not delivered

Cazz1993
14-01-2013, 11:33 PM
I was wondering what the longest time anybody knows items took to be delivered? I watch Bid a lot but just for a laugh. I've never bought anything from there for obvious reasons. Well my mum and my sister ordered a steam mop and those magic blocks. They ordered them mid-December but they still haven't arrived. (I think one was from price-drop)

Has anybody experienced this, not receiving items?

Greg
15-01-2013, 01:37 AM
When I think of "missing deliveries" at around Christmas time, I immediately think of "dodgy casual post office workers".

But any casual post office worker poking around inside Cazzie1993 mum and sister's parcels only to find a steam mop and "magic blocks" would more than likely seal them back up and mark them "return to sender" in sympathy...

Price Plunge
15-01-2013, 02:13 PM
If the steam mop was their own brand 'Gener8' then it was recalled for safety reasons (http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?39352-Why-do-I-never-learn-my-lesson-not-to-buy-from-Bid-again) so it won't be delivered and the purchaser should get a full refund.

Thunderstorm
15-01-2013, 02:13 PM
I ordered a 24ct gold plated curb necklace back in mid December and guess what I haven't had it delivered either....

Toril
15-01-2013, 02:46 PM
I was wondering what the longest time anybody knows items took to be delivered? I watch Bid a lot but just for a laugh. I've never bought anything from there for obvious reasons. Well my mum and my sister ordered a steam mop and those magic blocks. They ordered them mid-December but they still haven't arrived. (I think one was from price-drop)

Has anybody experienced this, not receiving items?

Whenever I've ordered anything from Bid or Pricedrop the goods have arrived within 5 days. As you've been waiting so long, it would be worth getting in touch with them.

Enigma
15-01-2013, 04:59 PM
I ordered a 24ct gold plated curb necklace back in mid December and guess what I haven't had it delivered either....

Maybe the chocolate melted mid delivery?

Cazz1993
15-01-2013, 09:36 PM
My mum and sister never bought anything from Bid until now. My sister's had a baby and I think it's messed with her head lol I don't know what mop it was. They never told me. It might be the one that was recalled. I'll tell them to contact Bid and update everybody :)

Adam82
16-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Question do we really need any of these items that they sell on situp channels ?

Toril
16-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Question do we really need any of these items that they sell on situp channels ?

I'm probably in the minority, but yes .......... at the time, I needed the things I bought from the Sit Up channels. What's more, they were all great quality, were value for money (even with the P&P and phone call factored in) and are still all being used. The products I bought were things like a 16 piece dinner service, bedding, towels, a hoover, a kettle etc. Having moved into my own place, after a divorce, and having left virtually everything at my old house for the ex I needed things like bedding etc. That was three years ago when I think the quality was better though, than it is nowadays.

Since tanzanite, watches made by 'unknown' companies, worry angels, onesies, multiple throws and yonanas entered the equation I've bought nothing.