nuisance phone calls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Colin Shakey Anthony

Registered Shopper
we keep getting calls from 01273647939.when we answer there is no reply.checked the number out on via other forums,and it is someone wanting you to join the vip club on IW !!!.why call if you dont speak when we answer the call ?..:headbang:

we keep getting calls from 01273647939.when we answer there is no reply.checked the number out on via other forums,and it is someone wanting you to join the vip club on IW !!!.why call if you dont speak when we answer the call ?..:headbang:

If they don't speak you can report them to ofcom I think, they may get a fine if enough report it.

I'm in the 01273 area too. I find these calls continue for several days after placing an order with IW. I looked it up on whocallsme.com and now I know, I just ignore it when it rings, but it's a bloomin' nuisance as they tend to ring in the middle of dinner and things like that. But they will try several times a day at all times. Ignore it long enough and it does eventually stop. Just don't pick the phone up, assuming you can see the caller's number beforehand, as then they know they have an active number.

Latest posts

Back