Another great purchase!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I had this in my basket for about 3 months as I wasn't sure if I spend almost 400 quid on a SILVER ring (even with almost two and a half carats of diamonds), but I'm so glad I took the plunge as it's a real cracker!
http://www.gems.tv/Jewellery/2.42cts-Diamond-Sterling-Silver-Ring/Design-FCJS02.aspx
The diamonds really sparkle, and the petals move! And, when it comes to it, rhodium-plated sterling silver looks IDENTICAL to rhodium-plated white gold (and 13.25g of gold would have put it out of my budget).

One thing I did notice, is that the tag said made in CHINA (and likewise with a pearl of cheapie pearl earrings I bought at the same time). I guess Gems must have bought them in, since they haven't mentioned having a factory there?

Just caught up with this thread as I don't visit Gems much these days, but WOW, that is one stunning ring!!!! I love the petals moving...wish I had seen the presentation. If it were in gold it would have been incredibly expensive but it makes it wearable in silver. Thanks for sharing and I'd love to see a picture of it in the flesh. Enjoy your beautiful ring, I'm very jelous :envy: MissMagpie.

Very pleased your ring worked out well MM :). Only thing I'd say about any diamond purchase on any shopping channel is try to find out the clarity rating of the diamonds. The annoy me when they just go on & on about the colour rating but that's far less important, (we can see the bliddy colour anyway). The clarity & cut determines the amount of fire and worth a diamond has.
I bought a couple of diamond rings from Gems. 1 went straight back, the diamonds were like gun metal, the 2nd was ok & good value for what it was.

Latest posts

Back