Moira C and her Chi Chi - POTD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
I'm hoping that 'Chi Chi' isn't a euphemism for something? Like watching Moira for her entertainment value, but £40 for a couple of bits of cheap looking acrylic fur and a couple of those scarflace things? Sorry, that doesn't sound much like a bargain to me. :talking: And I don't see how having a circle of fur round your bonce is better than wearing a hat in this freezing weather cos' the heat escapes from the top of your head.

I'm hoping that 'Chi Chi' isn't a euphemism for something? Like watching Moira for her entertainment value, but £40 for a couple of bits of cheap looking acrylic fur and a couple of those scarflace things? Sorry, that doesn't sound much like a bargain to me. :talking: And I don't see how having a circle of fur round your bonce is better than wearing a hat in this freezing weather cos' the heat escapes from the top of your head.

I wondered the same thing myself so looked it up. It apparently means Ostentatiously stylish; deliberately chic. :eek:

To be honest, it looks more like Chi Chi the Panda, that used to be at London Zoo, wrapped round her head (if you ignore the fact that it's not black and white.) But I agree ...... Moira's shows are sheer entertainment value.

I wondered the same thing myself so looked it up. It apparently means Ostentatiously stylish; deliberately chic. :eek:

To be honest, it looks more like Chi Chi the Panda, that used to be at London Zoo, wrapped round her head (if you ignore the fact that it's not black and white.) But I agree ...... Moira's shows are sheer entertainment value.

I don't know what she is taking but I wish I had some! :mysmilie_488:

I really admire this ladys energy. She seems to be constatly 'up' its lovely to see but must be exhausted. I too thought the price of the pick of the day was a bit steep!

She said her daughter was even telling her to take it off because all of the attention she was getting :talking:

She might look daft but she must be laughing all the way back to that windmill of hers. That stuff must be cheap as chips to produce - let's face it, you would hardly need an artisan to run up a Chi Chi! :talking:

268090_STANDARD__RFX_20130117.jpg

i found this on there website, reminds me of dog the bounty hunter :giggle:

I just can't watch M C, imo she acts like an escapee from a home for the bewildered. LOL

For no very good reason, I thought I'd play at anagrams (online):

MOIRA CLUTTON = LUNATIC MOTOR
SCARFLACE = FECAL SCAR

Just killing time!

I think Moira is a very loving person, she just shines, energy and zest for life and also she seems to really care for her customers and I really like it when a caller comes through and she then promises a ring back from her the next day! Thats going beyond what many other presneters would do. Good on Moira! Her daughter are very beautiful, she has a lovely family, her step daughter sometimes does shows too. Id love to live in a windmill!!

Latest posts

Back