Gold Star for anyone who survives to the end of Peter Simon's Kinkade presentations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
:yawn: Reach halfway through it and you will be hard-pressed not to want to jump off Beachy Head. :yawn:

Note he's not actually given the limited edition number actually printed on the couple of pics I've seen since flicking over. The prints are actually very nice to be fair but not much cop if someone's paid 100's if there's 1000's of copies!

I'll reckon they buy from the official kinkade website.To be fair those frames do costs thousands of pounds, that's just a ordinary frame $4995 for just the frame alone and and the painting is not included ouch.

Over the years I've downloaded a few at Christmas for desktop backgrounds. He's a bit too 'twee' for, me. I wouldn't buy from situps. The official website has some good bargains and on other sites, you can buy the print and frame it yourself.

I find him selling these very therapeutic, second only to selling the Elvis stuff.

ILoveBid, you know that I've supported you & said that you're entitled to your views etc so you know I'm not going to say anything out of nastiness but SURELY TO GOD YOU'RE EXTRACTING THE WEE WEE WITH THAT ONE??!!

It's quite obvious that Ilovebid has a very close connection with sit-up. He/she will support the company no matter how they behave, and never has a negative word to say about them, but only piles on praise! No one, but no one would be so publicly blind to the antics of these channels unless they were employed by them. Has anyone noticed that this person appears to have taken the place of moet&muffins?

It's quite obvious that Ilovebid has a very close connection with sit-up. He/she will support the company no matter how they behave, and never has a negative word to say about them, but only piles on praise! No one, but no one would be so publicly blind to the antics of these channels unless they were employed by them. Has anyone noticed that this person appears to have taken the place of moet&muffins?

To be fair ILB has had a laugh at Bid too, especially about the Elvis replica jewellery. Hey everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I just can't believe the last comment lol. I think it's more likley to be someone having a laugh to get a response. I don't think they work for or are connected to Bid. If they were they wouldn't provoke opposing comments imo. & M&M was spiteful & had no humour so I deffo don't think it's them under an alias.

If not working for bid, just taking the piss!

I did say don't feed the trolls.

Considering the strength of feeling people have for Bid's activities, I'm surprised more people haven't been on here trying to wind everyone up.

Ilovebid's proven it's very easy to do.

The answer's simple. Either put up with it, or ignore them.

ILoveBid, you know that I've supported you & said that you're entitled to your views etc so you know I'm not going to say anything out of nastiness but SURELY TO GOD YOU'RE EXTRACTING THE WEE WEE WITH THAT ONE??!!

And you are wise to support me and I thank you, ta! But no, really, stick him on in the background with and his mellow words, that are usually completely random are, for me, quite relaxing. Better than having News 24 on in the background or a music channel laden with adverts. Plus, every now and then he will say something truly hilarious.

Not that I'd ever buy one of those paintings...not my thing.

Never worked for them and don't have any connections. I just find it an entertaining channel to watch, well, 654 anyway. And my set of 6 hard boil egg cups have arrived! At only £2.99 with FREE P+P I got a great deal. Nom nom nom eggs :)

I did say don't feed the trolls.

Considering the strength of feeling people have for Bid's activities, I'm surprised more people haven't been on here trying to wind everyone up.

Ilovebid's proven it's very easy to do.

The answer's simple. Either put up with it, or ignore them.
Again, what's a troll?

And you are wise to support me and I thank you, ta! But no, really, stick him on in the background with and his mellow words, that are usually completely random are, for me, quite relaxing. Better than having News 24 on in the background or a music channel laden with adverts. Plus, every now and then he will say something truly hilarious.

Not that I'd ever buy one of those paintings...not my thing.

So ILB you just like hearing his mumblings in the background, a bit like people who listen to white noise to cure insomnia? Fair play, prob got the right idea lol.

Here is the appropriate definition from dictionary.com

'a person who submits deliberately inflammatory articles to an internet discussion'

Ah, one of those, I'm not one of those - I genuinely have a positive opinion of these channels. As shopping channels go they are certainly the most entertaining!

Ah, one of those, I'm not one of those - I genuinely have a positive opinion of these channels. As shopping channels go they are certainly the most entertaining!

I agree 100%. They are certainly entertaining and no mistake.

The comedy value is priceless.

Latest posts

Back