Dupont is back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
This time it's ST Dupont, or is it SJ Dupont?

Guy Kean was selling this a little earlier.

Dupont_zpsbe82e3fa.jpg

Notice the font on the bottle is different to the font on the box.

Obviously a quality product!

Last edited:
I assume the 'Paris' connection is for inspiration.... or a suggestion for your next holiday to Euro Disney?

Dupont_zpsbe82e3fa.jpg

Just the thing to unblock your drains

Awww guys, you're killing me with giggling! True tho about the font, so noticeable!

Utterly amazing, that just goes to show the contempt they have for their victims.

JP Dupont must have signed that exclusive deal with Debenhams :happy:

Last edited:
Hang on...I thought L'essence was French for petrol, which would make one part of the description (probably) right for a change :mysmilie_62:

Utterly amazing, that just goes to show the contempt they have for their victims.

JP Dupont must have signed that exclusive deal with Debenhams :happy:

Shhhhhhh Wirral, don't mention the Debehams thing, (Mikey Mason said it but I don't think his voice carried quite across all of Europe) lol.

Oh not this FAKE rubbish, please get the fragences off situp channels.Why would you buy fragences from a shopping channel than shops where you can have a sniff.Situp we are NOT thick we know you make these fragences up.

Does anyone else remember the 'Only Fools & Horses' episode where Del & Rodney were filling perfume bottles from an old zinc bath with a jug and a funnel? Can't think why I've just remembered it:wink:

Dupont_zpsbe82e3fa.jpg

That's poor packaging for a 'high end' product. Sack the perfumery buyer! I wish they could get some quality products. :headbang:

I dunno on this one, S.T Dupont is (or was) actually a geniune and prestigious brand, and possibly from where the shonk merchants at J.P Dupont "borrowed" the name. From what I can see it's one of those companies who were "really something" back in the day, but have since been bought out by other companies and the quality of the goods and the name has become diluted down the years!
Can't see however, where, other than from on line retailers you can buy S.T Dupont fragrances. One would guess that the company is intending to stop producing fragrance in order to concentrate on the other stuff they do, and Mr Sherlock managed to get his hands on some stock at a good price. The different logo on the box seems odd, but I'd say sack the box maker, not the perfume buyer on that one!

Latest posts

Back