Howard Griffith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Napoleon Solo

Registered Shopper
Insufferably smug, hideously patronising, smarmy as a used car saleman, using scaremongering tactics to flog his cheap tat tablets. All the sincerity of a damp cabbage. Just plain objectionable at times. Have I missed anything? Rant over

Insufferably smug, hideously patronising, smarmy as a used car saleman, using scaremongering tactics to flog his cheap tat tablets. All the sincerity of a damp cabbage. Just plain objectionable at times. Have I missed anything? Rant over

Well you must feel better after that, and welcome to the forum :)

Yes, you left out verbal diarrhoea, puerile so-called "jokes" and the constant repetition of "What I wanna do now....."

He is the biggest fool on iw, get a grip low stocks my a**, probably they didn't have enough to begin with.

Welcome

Snarly awards you ten-out-of-ten for your FirstRant =^.^= Enjoy your time here. I was just marvelling last night, how 'Ilya' looks good for 79 (on NCIS).

This is my one main complaint about this forum, I agree with all of your comments about Howard BUT Loen does every single one of the things you are complaining about, but she is a Goddess for doing them all????? Strange isn't it? Mind you, one thing we should all agree on, is NOT to shop with IW, whatever the product and whoever the presenter. People need to vote with their feet.

Hmm, so many to choose

FlyingPigs - I divided my loyalties between UNCLE, Maverick, TheSaint, AliasSmith&Jones, and WildWildWest. And BeachBoys and Monkees. Such a fickle (and young) Snarly I was. lol

Tries way too hard to be funny but fails. He really is cringe worthy. Loen is actually funny.

I love Loen. Howard is just too creeepy in a 'strange uncle' kind of way.

This is my one main complaint about this forum, I agree with all of your comments about Howard BUT Loen does every single one of the things you are complaining about, but she is a Goddess for doing them all????? Strange isn't it? Mind you, one thing we should all agree on, is NOT to shop with IW, whatever the product and whoever the presenter. People need to vote with their feet.

Loen is no where near as bad as Howard , however i would say lately she had got a bit too big for her boots, constantly chatting to tha gallery is getting a joke when she will just cut off a guest to have a chat with them. She used to be a real laugh but lately its abit over the top. I totally agree with Napoleon about Howard thou.

Napoleon for me, effortless cool. I still think that now and I'm only 26! I hate ranting about Howard because it gives him oxygen. The only thing they need to do at Ideal to sate me is dump Dave The Wave back in his tanning booth, lock him in there with Derek Belcher and Paul Briddle and launch it into space ;)

Missed out

FlyingPigs - Never saw his programme in Canada. Pity as I do like his picture! :heart:

Howard is one of my favourite presenters, I think he is one who does actually 'care' for the viewers, others try to give the impression they do but somehow I think Howard probably cares too much, and I worry what high pressure sales demands take their toll on him.

Howard is one of my favourite presenters, I think he is one who does actually 'care' for the viewers, others try to give the impression they do but somehow I think Howard probably cares too much, and I worry what high pressure sales demands take their toll on him.

You serious? Hes clearly a better sales person than i thought if he has people beliving he actually cares lol and i really dont think u need to worry about Howard there are alot more people in this world with actual pressure in there jobs and Howard isnt one of them.

Latest posts

Back