I love The Who, but.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
No flamin' wonder that smart looking book and Dvd set regurlarly goes for a quid, talk about boring!!!!

I was tempted when I saw it on the website a while back, because I absolutely love the Who, love their films as well as their music. I also know a couple of people at work and thought it might be great for a secret santa gift, that's until I saw the presentation. The book's possibly quite a good read, and possibly worth the money, so long as it's a bit more riveting than the dvds that come with it. They seem to contain the most boring documentary I've ever seen/heard, (at least with the Hitler ones, you're learning something worthwhile) but this dire documentary narrated by some barely awake No- Mark speaking in hushed monotones ain't gonna float anyone's boat, I wouldn't have thought! Thought the Dvds would have a few tracks on them, but they don't seem to have...Very strange.

Who (scuse the pun!) would buy a product like this?

No flamin' wonder that smart looking book and Dvd set regurlarly goes for a quid, talk about boring!!!!

I was tempted when I saw it on the website a while back, because I absolutely love the Who, love their films as well as their music. I also know a couple of people at work and thought it might be great for a secret santa gift, that's until I saw the presentation. The book's possibly quite a good read, and possibly worth the money, so long as it's a bit more riveting than the dvds that come with it. They seem to contain the most boring documentary I've ever seen/heard, (at least with the Hitler ones, you're learning something worthwhile) but this dire documentary narrated by some barely awake No- Mark speaking in hushed monotones ain't gonna float anyone's boat, I wouldn't have thought! Thought the Dvds would have a few tracks on them, but they don't seem to have...Very strange.

Who (scuse the pun!) would buy a product like this?

Errr deffo not me luvvie, I'd be in a coma lol x.