St.Peter Simon's dying wish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

earwig

Registered Shopper
Well i'd thought i'd heard it all until last night while watching St.Peter Simon selling a crappy old Thomas Kinkade
framed print 'a perfect summers day'. I dont know if anyone else was listening to him going on and ****** on, not
only this, not only ****** that..... And for those who were unfortunate to have missed him stooping to an all time
low just to get a sale he actually said....

'IVE GOT TO TELL YOU, I WANT TO SEE THIS IMAGE ON THE LAST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE'

And yes he did say that... i could'nt believe i'd heard it so i rewound the telly just to make sure..

' I want to find the beauty that comes from a Kinkade, this is my favourite picture, this is my idea of heaven, it is
simply perfection, a message of love, faith and inspiration. This is one of the most EXTONISHING (yes he did say
extonishing ha ha) works of art, this picture was taken and he drew it (?) he is the most collected artist in the
world'...

what a load of old cobblers! o and they sold a whole load of em at an unbelieveable price of £299.99 + £9.99 p&p!!!!

I'm just waiting fo the dulcid tones of St. Peter Simon explain about Kincade's excessive drug & booze addictions, defrauding innocent people-found guilty by a court, kicking his wife out after 28 years & urinating on Winnie the Pooh to "mark his territory" as Kinkade put it !! :smirk:
Kinkade was reported to have stated that when he was saved God became his art agent. Hmmm perhaps Kinkade & P.Simon were mates? Certainly seem to have a lot in common re the bullsh*t stakes! :confused:

If anyone, and I mean ANYONE... shoves a painting by Thomas Kinkade in front of me in my last moments I'll haunt them for the rest of theirs :grin::nod:

The stupid moron regularly gets Kinkade's date of death incorrect, not to mention he has said numerous times he died of natural causes and he once said a heart attack.

Mind you, maybe poisoning by necking a couple of litres of spirits and downing a grid full of pills is a natural cause of death where Peter is from?

Personally I would like to be swathed in a faux fur, zebra print throw on my deathbed. With a worry angel.

I actually like the Thomas Kinkade paintings. I wouldn't pay those sort of prices one though. And it does annoy me how Peter goes on and on about how amazing things are, and the music they play in the background.

The stupid moron regularly gets Kinkade's date of death incorrect, not to mention he has said numerous times he died of natural causes and he once said a heart attack.

Mind you, maybe poisoning by necking a couple of litres of spirits and downing a grid full of pills is a natural cause of death where Peter is from?

Personally I would like to be swathed in a faux fur, zebra print throw on my deathbed. With a worry angel.

Peter's on now with his Kinkade diatribe... I actually want to be buried alive in 100ct of tanzanite... it's amazingly bad!

Ooh its a terrific buy, its just terrriiifffiiicc, quick get on the phone, it should have gone for a lot more, seriously dial 0904 251...honestly its a loss leader for us grab it now, such a wonderfull buy, for that kind of money, people on the phones now, oh David, Irene, just grab it, just grab it. Terrriiifffiiiccc buy, grab it now oh just grab it.

The bloke is a stuck record, he repeats the same ****, just a different item. When in full flow he never finishes a sentence.......the day he does I'll buy from Bid!!!

I'm just waiting fo the dulcid tones of St. Peter Simon explain about Kincade's excessive drug & booze addictions, defrauding innocent people-found guilty by a court, kicking his wife out after 28 years & urinating on Winnie the Pooh to "mark his territory" as Kinkade put it !! :smirk:
Kinkade was reported to have stated that when he was saved God became his art agent. Hmmm perhaps Kinkade & P.Simon were mates? Certainly seem to have a lot in common re the bullsh*t stakes! :confused:

All artists are mad...it adds value to there pieces!

Ooh its a terrific buy, its just terrriiifffiiicc, quick get on the phone, it should have gone for a lot more, seriously dial 0904 251...honestly its a loss leader for us grab it now, such a wonderfull buy, for that kind of money, people on the phones now, oh David, Irene, just grab it, just grab it. Terrriiifffiiiccc buy, grab it now oh just grab it.

The bloke is a stuck record, he repeats the same ****, just a different item. When in full flow he never finishes a sentence.......the day he does I'll buy from Bid!!!

His technique is excellent, albeit not very effective on people like you or me, you've got to love his enthusiasm.

I wonder who is the top selling presenter on the channel...

Well i'd thought i'd heard it all until last night while watching St.Peter Simon selling a crappy old Thomas Kinkade
framed print 'a perfect summers day'. I dont know if anyone else was listening to him going on and ****** on, not
only this, not only ****** that..... And for those who were unfortunate to have missed him stooping to an all time
low just to get a sale he actually said....

'IVE GOT TO TELL YOU, I WANT TO SEE THIS IMAGE ON THE LAST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE'

And yes he did say that... i could'nt believe i'd heard it so i rewound the telly just to make sure..

' I want to find the beauty that comes from a Kinkade, this is my favourite picture, this is my idea of heaven, it is
simply perfection, a message of love, faith and inspiration. This is one of the most EXTONISHING (yes he did say
extonishing ha ha) works of art, this picture was taken and he drew it (?) he is the most collected artist in the
world'...

what a load of old cobblers! o and they sold a whole load of em at an unbelieveable price of £299.99 + £9.99 p&p!!!!

What a fantastic performance, he is so unbelievably sh*t, that he's good. I can never tell if the way he presents is all an act or he genuinely is like that. Still, bet he sold a few...

All artists are mad...it adds value to there pieces!
According to The Guardian it ain't done much for the value of Kinkade's work. Quite the contrary, the Americans can be very reserved about all that kind of goings on. & Peter Simon NEVER seems to tell anyone when I watch how limited the limited editions actually are that he's selling! Not very limited if there's 1000's of them!
I agree about some artists going off their nut. Some of the most intricate artists were completely bonkers :mysmilie_520::mysmilie_8:

I had to giggle earlier. Peter said, quite seriously and sincerely 'thank you for making our Monday afternoon programme the nations favourite'.

Alan Titchmarsh, Ben Shephard and Bradley Walsh must be gutted. Now expect ITV to cancel the lot.

I had to giggle earlier. Peter said, quite seriously and sincerely 'thank you for making our Monday afternoon programme the nations favourite'.

Alan Titchmarsh, Ben Shephard and Bradley Walsh must be gutted. Now expect ITV to cancel the lot.

Al's obviously got a tough act to compete with LOL! :grin:

I love the Kinkade shows, it's where Peter truly excels himself in the bullshit stakes. I also love the fact he completely forgets to mention as noted above that Kinkade was a junkie smack head with a ponchent for domestic violence, and the these prints are as 'rare' as the number of them Thomas Kinkades estate chooses to print!!!!

Latest posts

Back