Why is P&P and phone call text bigger?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That'll be why then! May also be why they do now occasionally mention the p&p charge in presentations. & there was I thinking they had a pang of conscience, yeh right! lol

That'll be why then! May also be why they do now occasionally mention the p&p charge in presentations. & there was I thinking they had a pang of conscience, yeh right! lol

I can't give you much info why, as there is another complaint which is in the 'confidential' stage, but they must not say "items are £1" or "1p" and must factor in charges. This should appear on ASA soon :)

well done everybody who has worked hard for this

appreciate the hand is being forced but they are all now (to different degrees) mentioning it

I congratulate everyone who has helped get some movement on the 'P+P' issue, it's really good to see. Let's stay on top of the ongoing misleading presentations though, I nearly choked when the appalling Guy Kean was selling the washballs the other day. Quote, 'how much do you pay for a 10 wash pack of detergent? £5, £6?'.

As long as we remember they are only improving when forced to by the regulators we'll be ok :grin:

Thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to pull these people into line

I've also noticed that from today that they've changed "everyone pays" to "final price" at the end of a sale.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back