Bizarre sale from Mike Mason

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Look at the sale right now (another throw), the price is dropping but the lines are locked? (and the obligatory 'don't call or you may be charged').

Then it jumped to £25 and just as you thought he was unlocking the lines it started dropping again. Eventually it all ended with a 30 second clock before the lines opened.

Hmmmmm. I wonder why they would do that for another ****** throw that had hundreds in the quantity!

Last edited:
Dear oh dear just seen it.Boring sales tactics getting rather tiresome come on situp sort it out.

I dunno why they bother...We all know that they want £14.99 (as well as the p&p etc) for it! They must have run out of the zebra, and now they're working through the giant job lot of leopard print!

I dunno why they bother...We all know that they want £14.99 (as well as the p&p etc) for it! They must have run out of the zebra, and now they're working through the giant job lot of leopard print!

Well there were still loads of people calling so they got a few bob from that, even though it was a bog standard product that had been sale all day and the quantity was in the hundreds. Locking the phonelines and 'teasing' people as to when they were opening could be considered just another cynical Bid Shopping ploy but I couldn't possibly comment.

On the other hand the buyer does have some responsibility but it still could be considered rather shady.

Last edited:
I saw Sophie with some throws yesterday and the lines were locked. She was wittering on about the producer telling her of for saying they were ideal for pets. So they can say the most outlandish things at times but mention pets and a throw and it's a telling off from the producer :taphead: Just open the bliddy phone lines and sell the damn things :rolleyes:

I saw Sophie with some throws yesterday and the lines were locked. She was wittering on about the producer telling her of for saying they were ideal for pets. So they can say the most outlandish things at times but mention pets and a throw and it's a telling off from the producer :taphead: Just open the bliddy phone lines and sell the damn things :rolleyes:

Why are they unsuitable for pets? Does the print run if your dog or cat pees on it?

And you know this because you work/worked for BID UP right? just like almost everyone else on here. a bunch of ex-employees with a grudge and current employees who are rubbish at their job. get over it!

And you know this because you work/worked for BID UP right? just like almost everyone else on here. a bunch of ex-employees with a grudge and current employees who are rubbish at their job. get over it!

:up:

Yay Kat's back, the happy customer...perhaps they should have you stuffed and mounted (In the nicest possible way x)

Well there were still loads of people calling so they got a few bob from that, even though it was a bog standard product that had been sale all day and the quantity was in the hundreds. Locking the phonelines and 'teasing' people as to when they were opening could be considered just another cynical Bid Shopping ploy but I couldn't possibly comment.

On the other hand the buyer does have some responsibility but it still could be considered rather shady.

Everyone loves a good tease every now and then...

Watching Del Boy selling (yet again) the omelette maker (that takes an eternity to cook anything) and he was moaning about parents who give their kids sandwiches for their lunch when the come home from school. His advice was "get something hot in 'em". He said he cannot 'abide' parents who do that! Oh really Mikey boy! Yes in the perfect world something 'ot would be ideal. However some parents aren't at home when the kids get there. It's certainly got to be better to give them a healthy sandwich than let them snack at McDonalds etc??? What a self-righteous moron he really is! Heaven help his goddess if she gives his 'little boy' anything other fresh horsemeat for lunch!

Latest posts

Back