Happy Birthday SparklyBarbs!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Carol, hope you got some sleep. Everywhere covered in snow, might go back to bed as OH is off and i might get
breakfast in bed, if i hint enough. xx

bday11.gif

Hope you have a great day Sparkly! x

Ditto!! Have a wonderful day with a Lulu pressie to look forward to yayyyy!! :wink: xx.

Happy Birthday SpaklyBarbs! I have a day off today- just off to post office and a wander round the shops.

Hope your OH spoils you today.

Well as we do say

"Bappy Hirthday!"

Last time I had breakfast in bed I was in hospital so good luck with that lol.​

Ahh thanks girlies, very very kind of you. Breakkie in bed didn't work, he slept longer than me, so he's off to the Post Office, and getting stuff for
brunch, all the usuals done with fry light of course. Got loads of texts from friends, and cards, oh and a big boquet from OH last night. Only a
man can walk into Marks buy a bunch of flowers and nothing, nothing else, not even a cake or a bar of chocolate. So i think a trip there is planned,
but he doesn't know yet. My DS and DD are coming down tomorrow and we're heading for lunch and then to Galgorm, which is a lovely spa hotel,
present from DD, and staying over.

Then Saturday DS , DD and her OH are coming down for dinner etc, so its a birtday week not only a day. I have to be different. And thanks for all
your well wishes, its like i really know you all, my virtual friends he he xxx

And i promise not to bore you anymore with my birthday, i think i'm just overwhelmed as its a big one.

Not boring at all. Its lovely to hear some happy news. Good for you for making it a longer celebration. Enjoy every minute of it. Make sure to tell us all about it.

Barbs it might be a big one , but you are exactly the same inside as when you were a young lass! Don't let anyone make ageist remarks. Your treats sound really lovely and I hope you enjoy them.

S-t-r-e-t-c-h it Barklysparbs:glass::cake::mysmilie_500: Best Wishes from DaSnarly

Latest posts

Back