Very poor quality

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tequila

Registered Shopper
I have been buying from TJC on and off for 6 years and a few years back stopped because the quality was gettting bad then they seemed to pick their game up but this last 6 months the quality has been horrendous a good proportion being sent out already damaged or broken, the last straw was my O/H puchased for christmas 2 Drusy Quarts watches and 2 rings to match i love drusy quarts not big value items their watches have always been good value,one the first day of wearing the coating had started to wear off on both the ring and watch after only 2 hours after a whole day big white patches were showing through,contacted TJC ask me to return them to their repairers who would decide whether i got a repair,replacement or refund so wrote back to them telling them that they dont decide what happens i dont want a spray over job,dont want another to start losing its coating under the sale of goods act i require a refund ,have sent the goods to their repairers with a letter stating the same thing and that is it no more TJC .I wont be treated like this

Hi Tequila,

Sorry to hear that you have been disappointed by TJC. I have almost dipped my toes with them but am not keen on anything plated as all plated stuff I had in the past was rubbish. I will keep clear of plated pieces from all the shopping channels in future. Every time I flick over to watch TJC it is always these low ticket items, I wonder if they have decided to concentrate on the lower end of the market? I have even seen steel and plated brass, yuck!

I hope this gets resolved to your satisfaction quickly. All the best,

Inge x

Every time I flick over to watch TJC it is always these low ticket items, I wonder if they have decided to concentrate on the lower end of the market? I have even seen steel and plated brass, yuck!

Yeah i have noticed that too, but i think thats why we have TJC gold now, but the hours of 6am-12pm on sky channel 174 is not very convenient, one being that the channel is not in the shopping telly zone and 2, i'm at work during those hours lol

Latest posts

Back