What a day I've had!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
Just work crap but honestly. I lost my sense of humour for a while which is very rare. I shan't bore you with the details but it will all be sorted by 11am tomorrow one way or the other. And hopefully I won't have been forced to kill anyone.

What was that old work prayer?!

Lord grant me the strength,
To bury the bodies of those I have been forced to kill today.

lol

Aw Tinks, have had some of those days in my time! Hope you are "chilled"...get a good night's sleep and hopefully you'll have a better day tomorrow...:sun:

Tomorrow morning could be equally hellish. I might have to pull the rug from under someone's feet. But it may not happen and there's always the afternoon to look forward to.

Sheesh, it sounds hairy, Tinkerbelle.

Take a deep breath, pull down those tense shoulders, try a big smile to relax a clenched jaw.
Then buy a lottery ticket and dream of your escape.

Let us know how tomorrow goes, and remember that we'll be here to offer support if you need it.

I've survived. I haven't killed anyone and actually all the decisions went my way so I haven't had to deliver bad news to anyone. Only problem is I'm back to square one with the project and I haven't sealed the deal. But I still have the chance to seal the deal. And breathe.

Latest posts

Back