Calling Cat Lovers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Strange, I was thinking of starting a thread for cat lovers photos.
Maybe this thread could be it!

Yay!

I start off then.

I swear this is Carol's Jess!

Youreadopted.jpg

Well, Ida a pretty shite day today, not MOL at all! :sad:

My mum took me to the scary place and they slitta my throat! :eek: (Bit OTT I know but Ida need the sympathy) Not looking my best for this photo but mum says Ida still her handsome little man, bless! :sun:
I think mum was more scared than me today :sweat:, sommink to do with Anna Settick whoever she is, so Ida getting lots of lovin and chicken tonight. :mysmilie_47:

Think Ida know how to milk this for a few days... :bandit:

I should get back to my fighting weight now and no more tablets, only problem is Ida got uraniumised eyes now MOL! :cool:

Oh yes, and vet said "Jasper (that's me!) is a real sweetie", which my mum knew already.:heart:

Jasper_zps487039c3.jpg

There's nothing in my mind Frazzled at the best of times lol

Ooops! Mol

Last edited:
Blimey Frazzled that sounds pretty serious. But I know what you mean about how quick they recover. What happens next? Will he need meds?

Apparently not Tinks, he had to be on the meds until the surgery was done in order to calm his heart down and build up his weight a bit. The surgery eliminates the meds. I thought he was losing weight just because he was getting old, he was eating more than normal which is a symptom of the problem. A couple of check-ups booked, take stitches out etc, then fingers crossed I'll have him for a few more years barring anything else. I love him like you love your Alf!

Oh that's quite good then. I was thinking the opposite.

Ah we love them don't we? It was Harvey I missed last night though. Alf sleeps on my feet and Harvey curled up beside me. He wasn't there last night. Sleeping elsewhere obviously. All very well but I was chilly!

Latest posts

Back