My guilty secret

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hillary

Registered Shopper
I am far from a Moira C fan... those its a crap trousers...:puke:?.... why? However I have a large dog and she needs exercising in all weathers. If I wrap up warm, my hair goes as flat as a pancake and if we are going out that evening, it takes me an hour to get it right. Soooo..... I bought one of those Chchi hat thingies. I felt the order form should have had a box to tick for no publicity and the Chichi should come in a plain brown wrapper:grin:

HOWEVER I am really surprised. It is beautiful made, doesn't shed and looks really stylish on. In fact I love it... um... should I get treatment?

I am far from a Moira C fan... those its a crap trousers...:puke:?.... why? However I have a large dog and she needs exercising in all weathers. If I wrap up warm, my hair goes as flat as a pancake and if we are going out that evening, it takes me an hour to get it right. Soooo..... I bought one of those Chchi hat thingies. I felt the order form should have had a box to tick for no publicity and the Chichi should come in a plain brown wrapper:grin:

HOWEVER I am really surprised. It is beautiful made, doesn't shed and looks really stylish on. In fact I love it... um... should I get treatment?
No Hilary, am glad you like it wear it and enjoy you will look glam walking the dog!

Hillary, you've followed the correct protocol. Laid the blame at the feet of BigFourFoots - all her fault. We all know how indulgent we are when it comes to our pets! :heart: However, if you order a matching chichi set for BooBear, we don't wanna know! lol

Latest posts

Back