Linda Lusardi name slip up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Linda is on air atm with Loen and she just called Loen Ellis lol however Loen didnt seem to even notice, of if she did she ignored it. Still miss Ellis :(

I do miss Ellis at Ideal, a lot, but least she is still on and I now watch her on TJC thurs, fri and sat when she does her 10-2 hours. Linda is fantastic. I so fancied her years back and I still fancy her today, shes gorgeous. I like her lovely hubby, hes very lucky gent to have Linda. It was good to see her again doing her skincare. I got some for grans birthday last year, she used the kit, loved it but she couldnt find it, thats because I got it from Ideal, so poor love must have been going all the chemist asking for Linda Lusardi range!

Love Linda, she is even more gorgeous today.

I do miss Ellis at Ideal, a lot, but least she is still on and I now watch her on TJC thurs, fri and sat when she does her 10-2 hours. Linda is fantastic. I so fancied her years back and I still fancy her today, shes gorgeous. I like her lovely hubby, hes very lucky gent to have Linda. It was good to see her again doing her skincare. I got some for her birthday last year, she used the kit, loved it but she couldnt find it, thats because I got it from Ideal, so poor love must have been going all the chemist asking for Linda Lusardi range!

Love Linda, she is even more gorgeous today.

I have to say Linda looks amazing! All credit to her, she clearly states that she's had no surgery, injections or fillers and uses her products. I use her range, (alternate it with other creams & serums) excellent stuff! I think IW have an exclusive deal on it as I tried to find it on google but no one else sells it x.

It's amazing how someone can go from showing their boobs for a living to panto and flogging skincare :devil:

Linda is still a very foxy lady. I hope her products sell well, I think she is a loely person too, seems really genuine, but I still have a silly schoolboy crush on her.

Latest posts

Back