Lyn the model.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£14 and £15 for parking! where the hell do they go shopping!

I think the most I've ever paid was £4.50 for the whole day.
I usually go to places where they do free parking anyway, it's a principle thing and nothing to do with me being a miser :54:

They're getting paid too damn much if they can afford that! And all for modelling bunions and bulges!

I wonder if it was Cambridge. I couldn't believe how much parking was there, I paid about £7.50 for a few hours when I was there a coulpe of years ago. Peterborough wasn't far behind either.

Dennice also said that she paid £80 for a jacket like this - they must be seriously overpaid :54:

I wonder if it was Cambridge. I couldn't believe how much parking was there, I paid about £7.50 for a few hours when I was there a coulpe of years ago. Peterborough wasn't far behind either.

Queensgate in Peterborough is pretty cheap or i was last time i went about a year back

flaming eck, where the hell do they park their cars for goodness sake!!! it would be cheaper to get a bus or taxi, i wish i owned one of those car parks, i'll tell yer!!!! and who can afford those sort of car park prices??? they seem to go shopping every saturday thats roughly £60 a month just on car park charges, im surprised they can afford any shopping after that!!!!!!:11:

Blimey, it's expensive to park in Kingston, but I don't think it's ever cost me £15 quid to park there!!

As for the jacket, oi Den, they've got them in Kempton Market for 20 quid:wink::thumbup:

:doggie:

They're always telling us not to bother going shopping on the High Street as it's such a nightmare. Perhaps they go every week for research purposes, in which case, they should claim the car park charges back ;)

Latest posts

Back