Nicola George - Incredible

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
The delightful Nicola was selling a Efbe Schott Garment Steamer (it looked ok). She asked 'how much does it cost to dry clean a large item like a duvet?, what if I could do this for the same price as cleaning one large item?'

It sold for £49.99 (not including P+P and call).

Hmmmm.

Last edited:
The delightful Nicola was selling a Efbe Schott Garment Steamer (it looked ok). She asked 'how much does it cost to dry clean a large item like a duvet?, what if I could do this for the same price as cleaning one large item?'

It sold for £49.99 (not including P+P and call).

Hmmmm.

URGH.

What kind of state does she get her duvet in that it costs £60 to clean? :wonder:

URGH.

What kind of state does she get her duvet in that it costs £60 to clean? :wonder:

That is exactly what I thought Enigma. Have you seen when they're flogging pillows and in the demo they produce the filthy, stained old one? It's ludicrous, looks like a wet, long haired dog has been sleeping and peeing on it!

Reminds me of the old Flash ad's from years ago when they had a beautiful kitchen but an absolutely minging floor!

Last edited:
That is exactly what I thought Enigma. Have you seen when they're flogging pillows and in the demo they produce the filthy, stained old one? It's ludicrous, looks like a wet, long haired dog has been sleeping and peeing on it!

Reminds me of the old Flash ad's from years ago when they had a beautiful kitchen but an absolutely minging floor!

I remember that ad. One swipe with a mop and the floor sparkled didn't it? Didn't work for me though? Then there was the stuff you rubbed on your floor tiles and polished by hand. I only tried it once, that was enough

Latest posts

Back