Yarvik Esther

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They have certainly shifted a fair few, who is she though, does she work for Yarvik?

pleasant enough in my opinion

she has sometimes referred to working for yarvik before with visiting customers e.t.c

seem to be saying this a lot this week but the current yarvik deal is more than fair

She was on the other day with Sally.

Who wouldn't let the poor love get a word in edgeways.

Peter is flogging it now and said something like 'I must get this right because the ASA are watching us'.

I think he means, "It's the shoppingtelly.com gang watching us who will report Bid to the ASA if we mislead the viewers!". :tongue:

I think he means, "It's the shoppingtelly.com gang watching us who will report Bid to the ASA if we mislead the viewers!". :tongue:

Yes, and it's so much more watchable now. They're getting the right idea. Last night price drop had an everything under £20 incl p&p night, and the deals weren't bad either. I know the weather's an issue at the moment, but when things improve, I reckon they can big up their postage, yes, I know it's too high, but in the past the speed of delivery has been second to none! What a difference a bit of honesty makes, so much better than bullsh*t!

He doesn't use computers or know anything about them so why doesn't he button it and let Esther do her job?

Dosen't know anything my arse Momma, that's probably just another tactic to get novices to buy.

Anyone in the know will either buy it or not anyway.

He makes me feel itchy :devil:

Dosen't know anything my arse Momma, that's probably just another tactic to get novices to buy.

Anyone in the know will either buy it or not anyway.

He makes me feel itchy :devil:

Maybe right there

He likes to give the impression that he's only just ditched the quill for an ink pen, ie the other day he said he used to use a metal bucket and mop until he discovered the steam floor mop he was selling

Maybe right there

He likes to give the impression that he's only just ditched the quill for an ink pen, ie the other day he said he used to use a metal bucket and mop until he discovered the steam floor mop he was selling

Well that's curious for such a self confessed clean freak isn't it? One would have expected him to have got onto the steam bandwagon long ago.

But as you say he gives the impression he isn't with it, probably uses an abacus to work out how much crap he has shifted on air.

Latest posts

Back