Lee Clarke?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reanebeanie

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in to Create and Craft and surprised to see Lee Clarke presenting! Is he just "guest presenting", or has he jumped ship? I really like Lee, so hopefully if this his new job, it will work out for him :nod:

Just tuned in to Create and Craft and surprised to see Lee Clarke presenting! Is he just "guest presenting", or has he jumped ship? I really like Lee, so hopefully if this his new job, it will work out for him :nod:

Looks like he's here to stay, happened to catch his first show last week on Ideal World, and tonight he's on The Deal Channel.

Always thought he was a little out of place at Gems TV (same as Jim Brooman) - usually Stevie Bennett prefers his home grown talent (or lack of).

watching a show he is on now, at least he looks genuinely interested & not just standing there while the woman does the demo's , only seen him for about 20 mins , but so far he looks like he will do a decent job of presenting on there

He is very pleasant and I find easy to watch. He seems genuinely interested in the crafts.

Latest posts

Back