another yankee candles sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well i have just ordered 2 different tarts , sweet pea one & a cherry one , p&p was less than 2 quid so cheaper than bus fare to town , a nice treat for less than a fiver including p&p so thats sorted my shopping fix out for january:sun:

My local garden centre ... part of The Garden Centre Group ... is selling beach flowers, warm spice and pink sands at half price plus a wider variety of tart warmers at half price including the ones I've listed. They're also selling true rose (the red one not 100% sure of the name) at 25% off. They also had one Red Velvet medium jar at half price. I couldn't see any other Red Velvet candles but the tart warmers were amongst those at half price.

They also have black coconut, Waikiki Melon and a new blue one I can't remember the name of.

Since Christmas they've had quite a few on half price. Some were Christmas stock but these aren't. I think I've bought Christmas cookie, Christmas rose, warm spice, cinnamon stick and pink sands all at half price. Only Christmas cookie was a large jar the others are medium but the Christmas cookie was only £5 as they gave me a 50% discount at the till when it was already showing up as half price. I am all candled out for now.

My local garden centre ... part of The Garden Centre Group ... is selling beach flowers, warm spice and pink sands at half price plus a wider variety of tart warmers at half price including the ones I've listed. They're also selling true rose (the red one not 100% sure of the name) at 25% off. They also had one Red Velvet medium jar at half price. I couldn't see any other Red Velvet candles but the tart warmers were amongst those at half price.

They also have black coconut, Waikiki Melon and a new blue one I can't remember the name of.

Since Christmas they've had quite a few on half price. Some were Christmas stock but these aren't. I think I've bought Christmas cookie, Christmas rose, warm spice, cinnamon stick and pink sands all at half price. Only Christmas cookie was a large jar the others are medium but the Christmas cookie was only £5 as they gave me a 50% discount at the till when it was already showing up as half price. I am all candled out for now.

I havent used the yankee candles before but i got a jar candle from town before xmas a berry scent one which smelt lovely , but i didnt burn it properly so it had all the sides of the jar full of wax. so rather than bin it i gouged it out the jar & stuck it in a burner & it smells lovely for a cheapo quid job:grin:

I am looking forward to the sweet pea tarts i have ordered & if they smell as i imagine they should do I cant wait

Latest posts

Back