Chris on price-drop selling a 'health grill'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is is bad for you. Anything in small amounts is good, however on ideal World the other day they cooked 16 sausages, and it produced a whole bowl of excess juices. If they were good for you, would you drink it?

Is is bad for you. Anything in small amounts is good, however on ideal World the other day they cooked 16 sausages, and it produced a whole bowl of excess juices. If they were good for you, would you drink it?

Is it just me, or does this sound very very wrong? :wonder:

Sure, I wouldn't drink it straight! But then again I did have 7 sausages on Saturday and they were very tasty! :tongue:

It's sugar/artificial/processed rubbish and hydrogenated fats people should be really worried about (Chris didn't mention that or that horses are put into Tesco burgers... and what about the Tesco Value sausages with less than 50% pork... organic is better for you).. sigh... Been there, worn the T-Shirt... the food industry really makes me angry with how they brain wash the general public with complete marketing bolox. :sad: Enjoy the E numbers and high sugar/'low fat' foods! :sad:

Last edited:
Sure, I wouldn't drink it straight! But then again I did have 7 sausages on Saturday and they were very tasty! :tongue:

It's sugar/artificial/processed rubbish and hydrogenated fats people should be really worried about (Chris didn't mention that or that horses are put into Tesco burgers... and what about the Tesco Value sausages with less than 50% pork... organic is better for you).. sigh... Been there, worn the T-Shirt... the food industry really makes me angry with how they brain wash the general public with complete marketing bolox. :sad: Enjoy the E numbers and high sugar/'low fat' foods! :sad:

I've eaten horse when we lived abroad. Quite nice, very lean and tender and didn't give you mad cow disease

Latest posts

Back