My birthday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
Sorry girls, i've been totally knackered since my trip away. We'd a lovely time, in the Galgorm , its in Ballymena, and we had a family room overlooking the river. It was stunning and i've taken some photos , and hopefully learnt how to put them on here . My DD went to the Spa and there's different shower experiences, lovely swimming pool and hot tubs, inside and out. I don't have the figure for it yet, but WILL soon, so DS and i sat in room and talked. Then dinner, 4 course with wine, of course, and outside a while and back to room. DD and i sat talking to 2.30 while DS supposedly slept, NOT. Then we all settled, but i couldn't sleep well and was still awake at 3.45.
Up early in a.m. for buffet breakfast, DS had 2 helpings. ha ha. Then checked out and down to the river to take photos before we left. Then home and exhausted.

Family all down yesterday for dinner, DD OH DS OH and ME, big dinner, drinks, and me to bed at 2.00. Exhausted again. Getting old. he he. Just had buffet lunch and DD showing me how to do photo bucket, but not enough time, so DS showed me how to put photos up just. One step at a time. So BM and Frazzled are away ahead of me.

Everyone away home, and im finally able to relax. Thanks for all you good wishes, will catch up with things, and now will try and do some photos, with DD permission of course.xx

galgorm 015.jpggalgorm 018.JPGgalgorm 027.JPGgalgorm 030.JPGgalgorm 052.JPG

Smoking area Ready for dinner Party Dress Skinny Legs Daughter

For some reason it won't let me put up any of the views from the river, even though the photos are the same size and i don't have a clue how to crop , so will have to leave that. Very strange. My DD has lost nearly 4 stone so i couldn't get over her skinny legs, said i would get her a modelling job with those legs LOL . Thanks for looking xx

Lovely photos Barbs ! Glad you've had a good week of birthday celebrations. Your Daughter looks lovely , well done to her on her weight loss.

Glad you had a good time Barbs, sounds fantastic.

PS you can only add 5 jpeg type pictures to one post if you are uploading from your computer - need to put more in a fresh post? With Photobucket you are linking to another site so pictures can be bigger etc.

Can understand you being knackered Barbles, y'know, now you're that er, certain sort of age...! :tongue: So glad you enjoyed it, thanks for sharing, plus lovely piccies, well done, and your DD is a knockout!

Last edited:
Lovely photos Barbs ! Glad you've had a good week of birthday celebrations. Your Daughter looks lovely , well done to her on her weight loss.
Ditto! Amazing! Must have taken real dedication, well done your DD & delighted you had a lovely time Barb :) xx.

Pics are fab,Barbs,thanks for posting them & so glad you had such a great birthday.

An amazing weight loss for your beautiful daughter,very well done to her xxx

Thanks Laura L"Occitane Earle, i'll tell her that, she'll laugh, but very kind of you to say so. :hi:

And thanks to everyone for your kind comments and i'm now 60 and 1 week and back to porridge tomorrow:(

Awww SB a belated happy birthday to you! Your daughters a beauty & very well done to her on her weight loss! I LOVE the Galgorm Manor, it is a truely special place here in Northern Ireland, The Spa is amazing! Next time you go SB, you must go to the spa, its sooo relaxing. Thank you for posting the pics. Your DD could indeed be a model, you must be so proud of her xx

Your daughter is gorgeous Barbs! And the place looks very nice. Glad you had a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah thanks Sparkles, she is lovely inside and out, and the place was absolutely amazing, and a lovely few days, thanks, only now i;m old :)

barbs - reminds me. i think you missed my post the other day about your 'official' birthday - or i missed your answer. weren't you having a do on the 29th?

Was having a do for work, but it was on the 26th Jan and we didn't get paid til 28th so no one had money, and the protests were on, so

just had the family down,, for dinner that night and everyone stayed over, lovely time. And me and some of the girls are going out on

7th March for a meal and few drinks, hard to get a night when we're all off :)

Belated birthday wishes, SB! Never been to Galgorm but I believe it's lovely. Your daughter looks fabulous and should be proud of her achievement!

Latest posts

Back