Steve Macdonald's stories

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
He always comes out with these stories which he says "I swear on my life" etc. but I don't think he realises that some viewers watch more than once a week and can see that he is lying. Many I think "yeah right" but late last week (probably Friday) he was on and said:

"Oh, Price droppers, I can't leave my wife at home, the other day a sales man came round and said he could trim down our trees in our garden for £250" Producer probably says in his ear "That's a good price" and Steve then says "Well, it's only a small tree and a little bush, nothing big like that..."

TODAY he is now saying "I have to find a new job, as I can't leave my wife at home. Yesterday I got home, and I notice that the huge tree from our garden was missing! She said that somebody came round and they removed it for 'x' amount of pounds...."

So Steve, these people came round twice? Well, they certainly got to work to remove the massive tree without you realising before you got home after a few hours at work! And all this money, but you can't remember how much it cost? Hmmmm...

THEN the next story! "I answered the door and these 2 small children came to the door and said 'I hear you have children, can they come out to play?' Steve said we don't have kids, but his wife came to the door and she said she will go out and play with them..."

The biggest bullsh**ter on the channels, but some stories are so ridiculous that you just have to laugh...

Last edited:
He gets a away with it though being a cheesy chunky cheeky scouser. :tongue:

Latest posts

Back