Brazilian Keratin hair treatments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
Seen LaCoupe Orgnx 14 Day Brazilian Smoothing Treatment advertised in this month's Prima mag. I have problems with frizzy hair when the weather is damp. Any recommendations for home treatments?

Stay indoors. Danp weather is the enemy. Sounds extreme but its the only thing that works for.me.

I read this thread last night after taking my meds and thought to myself..

" Brazilian? Straightening? Who straightens their pubes?"

Jude xx

Kebelo is far better - been there, done that with all the Brazillian ones

I found a local hairdressers who do it but it costs £120!!! I may try to buy the lacoupe orgnx 14 day home kit but so far only found Harvey Nicks as a supplier and they want £5.50 postage unless I go and pick it up.

I had Kebelo done last August at an introductory price of £75 but it has now gone up to £120 and I don't know if I can bring myself to have it done again. Great treatment but it's a lot of money although I don't go to hairdressers too often and colour it myself. Maybe in a couple of months.

I had Kebelo done last August at an introductory price of £75 but it has now gone up to £120 and I don't know if I can bring myself to have it done again. Great treatment but it's a lot of money although I don't go to hairdressers too often and colour it myself. Maybe in a couple of months.

Ditto. I just have my hair trimmed and colour it myself every 4 weeks. I was told the Kebelo treatment lasted about 100 days. Is that your experience?

Yes, ILS, it last 100 days+ so it does what it says on the tin. However, it does not make your hair dead straight but it defo reduces the frizzies and just makes it easier to look after. Only thing is, it strips the colour out of your hair but you can apply a colour immediately after treatment, there is no waiting time.

Latest posts

Back