Garden Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
Whats happened to Garden Bargains? This new Ideal gardening seems to have replaced it. I really like Angela who use to be the guest

I was just about to post that point looks as though they have abandoned them GB do not get good reviews i know they made a few mistakes with orders i made so perhaps that's why.

As far as I know Garden Bargains and Ideal World are part of the same company.

Perhaps it is just a rebranding exercise?

Stuart

Looks like the POTD didnt do well as it was on air all day day as far i could see and didnt sell out

The new guest is very very boring. Least Angela was a bit lively and maybe she has gone to work for the Daily Mail, does anyone else remember that till receipt? haha.

The POTD was only on a couple of times through the day almost certainly did not sell out.

Ah, last summer, Angela bought in a till receipt to show the cost of some plants she had bought in the supermarket but while the camera showed the recipt it also showed Angelas other shopping, and she had bought a Daily Mail. Presenters kapt laughing and saying, ignore the other items other than the plants, thats Angelas shopping. Was very funny.

Latest posts

Back