So Stephanie is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

London

Registered Shopper
Just saw on Create & Craft website - Stephanie is back already. Picture on the presenters page and everything.
Quick work or what, talk about not waiting for the dust to settle. Wishing her well.

The channel are calling it the 'Dream Team'. I don't see all the presenters bios on the main page - does that mean Lee, Hayley and Louise are temporary? Anthea is down as a guest presenter.

I was dissapointed to read the interview, I had hoped she might give an inkling as to why she left qvc!

And she's told Shopping Telly

‘’I want to thank the Shopping Telly team and forum members for their ongoing support – I hope that being back at Create and Craft I will be able to deliver what all crafters look forward to which is ideas and inspiration,* education has always been key to me and Create and Craft is the ideal home for this. I hope to bring you lots of new and exciting craft products over the coming months’’

So QVC doesn't provide crafters with ideas and inspiration, and won't allow craft experts to educate viewers? :wonder:

Pity Steph didn't ask Dawn Bibby why she wanted to leave QVC before making her own decision to jump ship. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

So QVC doesn't provide crafters with ideas and inspiration, and won't allow craft experts to educate viewers?
(sorry I couldn't add quote so had to copy and paste)

I think thats a bit mean. QVC offers plenty of ideas and inspiration, when the shows are on.

I know its naughty but when I first read the headline, I could just hear in Dynasty when Joan collins says 'so the bitch is back ay'! ha, sure they will all welcome steph, wasnt that long she was with them and when she was on Ideal and Create and Craft, she was a proper, main presenter of the shows. They never let her do that at qvc, which was a little mean as Steph had the ability and the experience to be able to present a show in her own right!

That's rich. It was the guest who did all the hard work explaining the products and doing the demos, all she did was sit there and make cow eyes into the camera.

"What we have here is what we've got here and what we've got here is what we have here." Better than AY's " for you" I suppose.

Qvc rush too much thru the demos, doesnt give the viewer to actually see what they are doing . Considering Steph started out on QVC all them years ago and then moved to CC ud have thought she would have learnt her lesson

And she's told Shopping Telly

‘’I want to thank the Shopping Telly team and forum members for their ongoing support – I hope that being back at Create and Craft I will be able to deliver what all crafters look forward to which is ideas and inspiration,* education has always been key to me and Create and Craft is the ideal home for this. I hope to bring you lots of new and exciting craft products over the coming months’’

So QVC doesn't provide crafters with ideas and inspiration, and won't allow craft experts to educate viewers? :wonder:

Pity Steph didn't ask Dawn Bibby why she wanted to leave QVC before making her own decision to jump ship. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

If C+C is "the ideal home for this", why did she choose to leave?

It seemed like as soon as Dawn went to CC steph didnt like it so thought she wold got to QVC as there main craft preseter sadly QVC barely had any craft shows so guess she didnt have alot of choice as everyone needs to earn a living.

It seemed like as soon as Dawn went to CC steph didnt like it so thought she wold got to QVC as there main craft preseter sadly QVC barely had any craft shows so guess she didnt have alot of choice as everyone needs to earn a living.

Made herself look a bit daft if you ask me.

Looks like she threw her toys out of her pram because Dawn joined IW and C&C.

Well yesterday I caught a couple of the shows with Steph and Nancy. I thought they giggled about nothing much and it was a bit annoying. The pick of the week wasn't my cup of tea, far to basic just glue and stick.

Stephanie started off a bit demour and a bit coy as if to say 'I wonder how I'll be received'. Nigel seemed a bit cool for his usual overexuberanceness, but today I heard Stephanie say something to the effect of ' now you have all the best and expert crafters in one place', a tiny bit mean I thought to those left at QVC, Marion etc. She's an expert and I'd say a very good one too.

Well so far 2013 has been pretty boring,well at least January was, no Sara, Dawn Bibby, Sue Wilson but they are coming back gradually. Now Steph and her entourage are back I noticed she tried to sell her My Craft Studio on QVC but it obviously didn't go down so well, but there again she didnt have her sidekicks with her. I suspect we are now going to be overrun with this software,(they have most probably been stock piling). Diane will be rapidly talking and demonstrating the exact same computer graphics every time on air, Nancy will be matting and layering or making flowers which if you put on cards to post would cost a fortune to send. I take it My Paper Stash is another of Steph's inventions well what a load of rubbish, who would want to make 90+ cards with this kit. The trellis card was a laugh, every time they showed it I would cringe, they just pushed the pieces out and left all the pips. I don't think I have seen Steph make anything. Please C & C bring back the proper crafters who can actually 'craft'.

:sad:

Well Flaykynn:wave: someone must be buying this stuff as it keeps selling out, it isn't me. I do believe 'My paper stash' is her company's product so would imagine there is much more of the same to follow.

Nancy and Stephanie would be very pleasant to watch if there wasn't the incessant inane giggling.

Nancy and Stephanie would be very pleasant to watch if there wasn't the incessant inane giggling.

Totally agree and it's not just Nancy and Steph, there's quite a few who do this. I quite liked those lattice cards and the birds and things but I didn't really like the POW. Colours were garish I thought.

Latest posts

Back