Paul Brodel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pdsalford

Registered Shopper
Why doesn't he take more of an opportunity to promote his restaurant? He only mentions it approx 30 times in an hour. They even found a little time to talk about the product they were selling!

He does my tree in with the sounds he makes when he eats. One of my neighbors had her grand daughter over and watched him in the kitchen around lunch time one day. Grandma was asked "Why is he allowed to make noises during the day that mummy says can only be made at night and I'm not allowed to listen to?" Bless the innocence of a 6 year old. :thinking:

I always assumed he wasn't really a proper 'Chef' as such but just one of those many people who often appear on shopping channels to demonstrate particular products. I'm surprised he has a restaurant so it shows what I know!

He does my tree in with the sounds he makes when he eats. One of my neighbors had her grand daughter over and watched him in the kitchen around lunch time one day. Grandma was asked "Why is he allowed to make noises during the day that mummy says can only be made at night and I'm not allowed to listen to?" Bless the innocence of a 6 year old. :thinking:

Why are this girl's parents eating so noisily at night? :wonder:

:wait:

He does the same with his recipe books, I was shocked when I saw him yesterday he has lost quite alot of weight

Why doesn't he take more of an opportunity to promote his restaurant? He only mentions it approx 30 times in an hour. They even found a little time to talk about the product they were selling!

I'm surprised he hasn't eaten all the profits! I'm watching him shovelling it in as I type lol.

At-least his restaurant looks more presentable than QVC's Elemis Keelys salon :angel:

Latest posts

Back