Who is your Bid TV Valentine? Give us a clue to who is your secret crush!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Yup! It's Valentines Day coming up soon. Share who you admire and secretly fancy on the Bid TV network, either a presenter or assistant, past or present. But don't actually name who it is but give us a clue either by writing a poem or posting up an image of the type of products they sell or are known for selling on the telly. Feel free to decorate your posting with appropriate Valentine decoration (you know, stuff like hearts, cupids etc etc) to personalise it. Imaginative and humorous contributions welcome. Show your love and affection for the talented people we love to watch on the network xxx

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:​

There's a La Lovely Laydee on Bid, as fragrant as a La Rosa, her prices, her underwear are often La-Low-La

She's so honest, she's the best, she get's everything off her chest

But some people are so mean, they say she's a bit green

So you cupids take a bow, I won't reveal her name 'yer now'

Guess Who I Am.jpg :heart::heart:......... :heartbroke::heartbroke:

Last edited:
The only one in my age group is Saint Peter Simon. So I'm sure you will understand why I am passing

Who is the older guy presenter that's been on Bid the last couple of days? He said he got married again just before Christmas, so there's hope for us all :giggle:

He seems to spit a lot when he talks and looses his breath a bit.

Who is the older guy presenter that's been on Bid the last couple of days? He said he got married again just before Christmas, so there's hope for us all :giggle:

He seems to spit a lot when he talks and looses his breath a bit.

Simon Davies. I have seen him stand in for Caroline Lyndsay while she gets better, she is a little bit poorly at the moment.

I do hope Sit Up give her ample time to recover and don't rush her back on air. 3 years should do the trick.

Annie the model
Melissa the model
The other brunette... I can't for the life of me remember her name! :taphead:

There was a very pleasant brunette lady on for Caroline today, I have never seen her on any of the channels before but looking at the website I think it was Rhiannon Duffin.

No shouting, explained things well and she was very calm with non of the pushiness we often get.

Simon Davies. I have seen him stand in for Caroline Lyndsay while she gets better, she is a little bit poorly at the moment.

I do hope Sit Up give her ample time to recover and don't rush her back on air. 3 years should do the trick.
Nah, 3 decades Wirral! Cos then she'll be pensioned off lol!

I have to say l have a soft spot (ahem :cheeky:) for Sophie Kostrowski. As long as l can't hear her voice l'm ok :heart:

I'd love to compose a poem for my Bid Valentine, but unfortunately none of them 'rock my boat' so I'll give my creative muse a holiday. :wink:

I love him, I love him, I love him so much
He sells lots of tat and admits as much
He's smooth, suave and sophisticated
He gets slated frequently, he's vastly underrated
We need to be kinder to the love of my life
I don't care that he constantly mentions 'the wife'
I want him, I want him, I want him so much
Even though he lies, misleads, talks crap and such
:heart: :flower: :heart:

I know it's pretty poor and pathetic but it's the best I could do.
It's not true either!!
But I really wanted to enter into the Valentines spirit!

Latest posts

Back