Bare Minerals at Feel Unique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It doesn't show on this link so I wonder if you have you seen the offer to get it for £27.99 ..... only up to midnight tonight though.

Hi AndiK

I saw a post in the TSV thread and did indeed get it for £27.99

Thanks a lot

Shows when you open the link as £35.10 now but apparently £27.99 until midnite. Great buy, just that I use a liquid foundation & got all my other bits, (EU excess mountain of) already.

Last edited:
Hi AndiK

I saw a post in the TSV thread and did indeed get it for £27.99

Thanks a lot

I am pleased. It was too cheap to say no to! The bargains we would miss if we didn't come on shoppingtelly.com!

I am pleased. It was too cheap to say no to! The bargains we would miss if we didn't come on shoppingtelly.com!
Don't you start Andi, got me tempted & I can feel my rubber arms twisting lol. Nope I will resist but none the less a superb buy!:clapping: Especially for those who use their foundation. I bought a couple of bits from www.justbeautydirect.com yesterday actually. The lady who runs it with her other half posts on here. They had lots of items 30-50% off with an extra 20% off voucher code on their site. I got a 2g tinted mineral veil & an eye shadow both bare escentuals. They had tassi's half price too, (I didn't know what they were either, they're giant scrunchies you put around your hairline, sort of). They keep your hair in place whilst you wash your face or apply make-up. Excellent idea & an extra 20% off those too :wink: My fringe would scare kids after it's been locked in a hairband so ideal to use everyday.

Last edited:
Don't you start Andi, got me tempted & I can feel my rubber arms twisting lol. Nope I will resist but none the less a superb buy!:clapping: Especially for those who use their foundation. I bought a couple of bits from www.justbeautydirect.com yesterday actually. The lady who runs it with her other half posts on here. They had lots of items 30-50% off with an extra 20% off voucher code on their site. I got a 2g tinted mineral veil & an eye shadow both bare escentuals. They had tassi's half price too, (I didn't know what they were either, they're giant scrunchies you put around your hairline, sort of). They keep your hair in place whilst you wash your face or apply make-up. Excellent idea & an extra 20% off those too :wink: My fringe would scare kids after it's been locked in a hairband so ideal to use everyday.

And don't you start either, young lady! You've got me looking at all these things now as well! I didn't realise Just Beauty Direct had Bare Minerals/Escentuals. Last time I checked the site, I didn't recognise most of the makes to be honest. Not that that's a bad thing, I just wouldn't know what to buy. I am tempted by the BM/BE stuff though and maybe I could be adventurous with other things!

Just watching the lunchtime special on the Kuhn Rikon hour.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stor...:CatalogSearch

all these items can be bought from Asda Direct for £10.50 total ( pick up in store) v QVC £14.88 + £3.95 p&p, so save some cash. Small microwave steamer and small plate at £3.00 each and the soup mug at £4.50. The soup mug was recently on sale for £3 at asda and amazon. I can vouch for the soup mug and the steamer, good items.

oops sorry, put this in wrong section

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back