Debbie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Napoleon Solo

Registered Shopper
Debbie Shore single handed lay setting back the course of feminism by 50 years. She runs her own website, she owns multiple tablets and gadgets, so I find it a tad hard to believe she doesn't understand a Tom Tom. Infuriates me!

Debbie Shore single handed lay setting back the course of feminism by 50 years. She runs her own website, she owns multiple tablets and gadgets, so I find it a tad hard to believe she doesn't understand a Tom Tom. Infuriates me!

Get back to your sewing machine then lovey! Careful now, it's electrical. But put kettle on first eh?!

Sadly, I'm in the same boat. Highly tech orientated, have a physics degree yet I get confused by all these menu options on smart TV's where I just want to throw the remote at the tv to change the channel!

I like Debbie think she is a nice genuine person, thats how she comes across and thats more than some other females at Ideal. I would also let Debbie darn my socks anyday of the week. Very attractive lady and I love her dress sense, the skirts and high heels, she always lookes nicely presented but not over the top. Lovely figure too. Debbie is alright.

How can anyone think ANY of shopping channels' presenters are genuine??? Serious question. They ALL say whatever will sell the current product they are TOLD and PAID to sell. All of them, have made claims that can clearly not be substantiated. Debbie Shore is one of these, how many different brands and models of sewing machine has she on air claimed to be "the best I've ever used". Amazing levels of contradiction. Presenters on channels like Ideal World will clearly say anything to sell anything, how you can call that 'genuine' is beyond my comprehension I'm afraid.

Well I still really like Debbie. I remember her from kids tv, waiting for emu and grottbags to come on. and I love how she has done quite a bit to make sewing popular again. I cant do it but I think its something that should be encouraged. I like the make do and mend message, because as a family, we are getting very skint. Also, Debbie could take my inside leg measurement anytime she likes. She seems to have a big heart and she is one of my favourite shopping tv presenters.

But isn't it a well used (and well boring) tactic on Shopping Telly to sometimes get a supposedly 'tech novice' presenter on to prove how simple a device is?

Bid certainly do it, has anyone ever seen Peter Simon with the tablets? Sorry Peter but I suspect you are an expert using the internet!

Well ..to be fair,that's their job..to sell.Some of them are PHONEY and it comes through.LIke Dale Franklin and Julia Roberts on QVC.I;[d like to slap both of them ,especially him.Others like Debbie ,come across as nice and genuine people.Yeah she's selling but I think the true charachter of somebody is easily seen through the screen and I can spot a phoney a mile off just as I can spot a real person.Debbie is OK.

Latest posts

Back