Ellis settled in?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
I do hope so and from what she has said, she is very happy at the Jewellery Channel and is enjoying it. Im so glad for her. I dont watch TJC much but if Im able, I try to tune into Ellis wehn she is on Thur, Fri, Sat 10am-2pm. I have bought a few things as a result of watching and mostly Im pleased with that Iv bought and the presents all went down well. I still miss Ellis at Ideal. Although she is doing great at the jewellery, I do miss having her opinions on a wider range of products, as, as a bloke, Im not that interested in Jewellery but hey, I will no doubt still pick out bits for mum, sister, gran etc,and TJC should be chuffed that Ellis is bringing in viewers who otherwise probably wouldnt watch the channel. I know I fit in that category. I know this is a bit soft, but I always thought of Ellis as a friend, I love her enthusiasm for everything she presents. She is never dull or boring to watch, I love her energy and well love of life and she is after all, a shopping telly supremo, she been doing this a longtime and on the whole, I reckon she has done it pretty well. Keep up good work Ellis. Love Lee x Maybe she tunes in to this foruma as she did mention on TJc when she joined how she appreciated viewers following her from a previous life.

Still trying to catch Ellis on her regular hours. I miss her so much, she was so much a part of the whole shopping tv thing for me. I would not have really been interested in Jewellery much but its down to Ellis that I have learnt a bit and also I will continue to buy where I can, jewellery always has done well for me as presents.

Latest posts

Back