Peter and Marina

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deedee

Mike Monroe/Marilyn Mason
Did anyone catch the beginning of Peter Simon's shift tonight?
His introduction and monologue thing he does were awful and cringe making as usual but it was when he introduced Marina that I spluttered over my cuppa!
He said she was in a different house every night (which he could just about have got away with) but he didn't leave it there, he went on to say Marina was sponsored by Downland!!!
She did look a bit shocked!
A classic Peter Simon foot in mouth situation!

Hilarious, he literally could say anything at any moment...and as it's after the watershed...he probably will. He nearly said Rhinousorous Vagina a few minutes ago...

Oh dear! I'd have swiped at him with my T&K handbag! I have the enire collection of these "special, simply exquisite, bags" (Not really, don't worry lol) x.

this angel stuff is disgusting

"talk to me in the conservatory"

It was absolutely dreadful but I think we kinda knew how it would be.
'stand and just say the words on your mind'
'get to your knees and talk when no one else understands'
It's a sodding garden ornament for goodness sake!
Now I fully appreciate that people have their various faiths and beliefs but talking to a garden ornament?..........really??

He actually said '..but also' the other night whilst selling the banana ice cream thing.
First time ever as far as I'm aware-I was stunned!

I watched him last night splutter on about that large fairy garden ornament, and for the first time while watching him, was actually disgusted! Normally l just sit there laughing while he's on and join him in his "good luck if you get it", "just buy it, you'll adore this" and ofcourse "not only does this", but the tripe him came out with about going out and sitting in your garden and flooding your heart out to a piece of plastic, was nothing short of scandalous! Don't get me wrong, if something works for someone and gets them through the day, who am l to judge them. But, his constant references to it being a 'angel' or even 'worry angel' when it clearly states it as nothing more than a large fairy, surely was a sick attempt to prey on vulnerable people at their lowest ebb!

Latest posts

Back