Evening all!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Drifter McFluff

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone!

I found ST when I was looking for details on a Nails Inc TSV and I lurked for a bit. Then I read about this mysterious "The Drop" and thought it would be a nice place to make some new friends!

I only buy nail products on shopping tv, but I shop online and on the high street. TK Maxx cosmetics section is my guilty pleasure (their food section is an even guiltier one....).

Nail polish is my addiction, it used to be chocolate but nail polish has less calories. I must have 400 bottles of polish now, I sort of gave up counting after 350. :cheeky:

I have 2 cats, an extremely hairy Maine Coon who inspired my username and a Siamese with very long legs and many opinions!

Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

Hi Drifter another cat servant here. Also have one black labrador too. Treacle my cat was found abandoned with 3 other brothers and sisters when they were around 3 weeks old. One of her siblings had already died and they`d been dumped in a carrier bag. Luckily they were found just in time and handed to a lady who breeds cats so she nurtured them into healthy kittens. Treacle is now 6, a very small cat probably because of her poor start in life but she rules the roost here. She is Queen of all she surveys including her human servants.

Thank you everyone for the welcome, and Vienna, it sounds like Treacle has found her place in life - queen as she deserves to be!

Welcome from me also Drifter. I had to laugh at your description in an earlier post of Drifter getting smacked in the chops by a swinging toy.....a catnip mouse? ....after he had lost interest in it.

We had two cats who lasted over three decades between them and the old girl had a tabby look about her very like your head shot of Drifter. The other, my namesake, was part Siamese in build, but 100% in personality....and didn't he know it!
smily_cat5.gif

Hi Drifter sadly my two have recently died one aged 17 and his sister at 18 and we said thats it no more cats we cant go through all the heartache again but you know what I so miss having a cat that it wont be long before we get adopted by another cat I'm sure .
I love reading and seeing photos of all the cats on here and their owners it makes me smile to see all there funny little ways
I hope you have a good time on here

I lost my 21 year old cat 18 months ago and have decided the time is now right to have another, a friend's cat recently had kittens and I'm going to have two, one is black and white an the other is white and black, she thinks I've chosen a boy and a girl, they'll be ready to leave mum in about three weeks or so, can't wait as I've really miss having a cat in my life

I lost my 21 year old cat 18 months ago and have decided the time is now right to have another, a friend's cat recently had kittens and I'm going to have two, one is black and white an the other is white and black, she thinks I've chosen a boy and a girl, they'll be ready to leave mum in about three weeks or so, can't wait as I've really miss having a cat in my life

21 DD, bloomin Nora!

That's quite an innings!

My 9 year old Alfie may last a lot longer yet, then! Hopefully he won't get any more grumpy. But living with 2 children under 3 can't be easy for him but he sticks around anyway!

Yep Sacha, that's my boy! Honestly, he has to be experienced to be believed. He's happily chasing a dot of cat litter around the kitchen floor now, it's the most energy he's expended all day!

Milly, Diamond Diva, I am very sorry that you lost your fur-babies. They were all brilliant ages though, shows how much they were loved and cared for. xx I hope your new babies bring you much joy.

I unfortunately lost two cats at early ages. Jellybean passed away at 9 months of age after developing Feline Infectious Peritonitis, 2 years later Jasmine passed away at 2 years old from a DVT caused by an undetected heart murmur. :rain: Both were lovely girls, so loving.

There is a little weird thing. Jelly died on May 5th. 2 years later Jasmine died on... May 5th. As you can imagine, I hated the very date. A few months later I went and chose Waffle, and it was only after I chose him that the breeder told me his birthdate. Yep. May 5th! I like to think that Jelly and Jazzy sent him to me as a gift, and now I have to celebrate life on that day. :heart:

Latest posts

Back