Peter Simon for a knighthood!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He is so OTT but he isnt boring thats for sure. Im laughing every night, he cheers me right up.

Have you seen him tonight with the massger, wriggling on the bed and moaning, oh it sounded, well, you know. It was a bit dirty but hell was it funny listening to him grasp and gasp!

Last edited:
also he had his tounge stuck out and when he got up off the bed after the deep massage, he said 'now I must wash my hands' errrr, anyway I never laughed as much in my life.

As funny this thread is I just can't bring myself to press that "like" button at the thought lol! Right, I totally blame you two ILB & Tri, I've caved in & switched over if I get nitemares 2nite I blame you both totally haha x.

He's on the bed holding Liannas legs in the air shouting "is it giving it to you?" :hi:

As funny this thread is I just can't bring myself to press that "like" button at the thought lol! Right, I totally blame you two ILB & Tri, I've caved in & switched over if I get nitemares 2nite I blame you both totally haha x.

Go on, he's just done groin thrusting...

OMG!!:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_505::mysmilie_466: It's so cringey it's actually very funny!
Ooooh hang on, jungle theme...is it sapphires, their infamous ooops I surely mean famous AAAA tanzanite?? Oh no it's carved elephants, trunk up is lucky apparently :wink:

Last edited:
I love bid and I, we saw it all, didnt we love????
I think I may have needed councelling if I'd seen it all lol. The poor guy brought in to hold Peter Simon's butt & then to explain his experience was enough haha.

I have to agree he is being very funny tonight, Its cringy but its nice to see him having some fun and giving us some entertainment, I also liked it when they were in bed and they dimmed the lights and played some seedy music

Oh and don't forget he hasen't had that done to him since he was 19 and he had to pay for it.....cue everyone to laugh.........For the massage ha ha

who was the guy he had feeling his bum? is he 1 of the bosses? - EDIT just read that back and it sounds so wrong

More fun to come with the Yonanas, I hope he is making some it always makes me laugh how he acts selling that

Last edited:
Free p&p too Megadrop :wink: Which makes it, ...hang on...this may hurt... A REASONABLE BUY! Shame I don't buy bananas by the truckload or even I may have been tempted:wink::nod:

Free p&p too Megadrop :wink: Which makes it, ...hang on...this may hurt... A REASONABLE BUY! Shame I don't buy bananas by the truckload or even I may have been tempted:wink::nod:

I have a feeling that free P+P is because it's actually a product that WILL be on sale in mainstream, high street stores soon (unlike JPD).:happy:

New poster alert!

Peter was hilarious last night. I was cringing and laughing in equal measure.

A few nights ago he was selling some British bird ornaments. A robin, a "yellow tit" (no such bird) and a "white chaffinch" (no such bird).

:thinking:

Latest posts

Back