Saga Zone shut down

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes....Us oldies know how to live dangerously
not-tagged-smiley-11214.gif

what a shame for the regulars. looks like the usual thing as well - a minority group of bullies/trolls ruining it for everyone else.

"what a shame for the regulars. looks like the usual thing as well - a minority group of bullies/trolls ruining it for everyone else."

wonder what's so offensive about that. how very strange. or just plain childish. as ever, you decide folks.

Oh yes....Us oldies know how to live dangerously
not-tagged-smiley-11214.gif
Just had to re-post PP, made me laugh! :giggle:
Surprising to see that people seemed to get banned for apparently no reasons tho? Hmmm praps there were a very small minority of bigots on the Saga site but the closure could possibly have been also because these sites are expensive to run. Not enough £'sss bye bye, just a thought...

Also just wanted to say that I feel that the Q forum has been great the last couple of days, back to how it was when I joined in Oct. Really funny banter, good information, support & advice & not a closed thread in sight! Ahhhh :angel:

Monsieur made a brief appearance and posted an unpleasant comment about a forum member Lynn. It was removed. Monsieur seems to have moved on- perhaps to the Saga Forum.

Like the mysterious Monsieur L'Oeuf du Cane ( Duck Egg) who was with us for such a short time recently.

Thanks for the translation FP. When i saw his/her post, I was puzzling over the name for days. They were banned very quickly after 2 posts, I wonder was it a previous member under another name.

I confess I had to use my google translator to get the duck bit. There was quite a debate about the colour duck egg on the forum a while ago so I wondered whether it was a returnee as well Itchy.

I think any forum is going to be subjected to nutters & trolls on occasion as anyone with access to a computer can join in. Missed this latest one but there is the rare occasion on here when I read a post & think "WHAT???!". Usually the people who provoke such a response & continue with similar posts either leave or get banned on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back