Huhne

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
OK, I'm a woman and I've been scorned in the past, Huhne will get what he deserves for breaking the law and being an @rsehole, but how come I don't have any sympathy for "Ms Pryce" either, even if she does get off?

I'm just watching it on the news now. I don't have any sympathy for either of them. He's an arrogant b******d and she's playing the sympathy card.
They both thought they would get away with it until it all turned nasty between them. Behind bars for both of them please.

Ms Pryce went to the press to get revenge and the journalist she spoke to way back told her what could happen to her, and how to best avoid prosecution. And that's the line she's taken.

Coerced or not, Ms Pryce broke the law and only spoke up when he cheated on her. She shouldn't have taken the points in the first place. There's a consequence to breaking the law that doesn't go away because your husband cheats on you.

They are both guilty and should both be punished equally to my mind I certainly dont believe she was the little women forced to do anything against her will she is one tough cookie out for revenge because he bu**ered off and left her for another women ,and I hope they are made to pay the court costs for not coming clean at the start .

Why wait ten years before coming forward? this smacks of revenge following his affair, I think they were both complicit in the deception and if proven they should both take the consequences

That's the crux of it I think Tinks. However it ends, the worms are out of the can and it's likely to backfire on both of them - for the rest of their lives.

She used be a fairly regular guest for the tomorrow's paper preview on sky which Mrs Bates watches. The woman has absolutely no sense of humour or fun, well fair enough, but seems to really disapprove of anyone having a smile.
A truly charmless woman, not just earnest like many of the guests, just superior.

I have read that, because he pleaded guilty, she might actually get a harsher sentence than him.
She will be spitting tacks then!

I'm pleased she was foung guilty as well and I hope they have to pay the court costs for this little lot ,I always thought she looked so smug before going into court posing with her coffee in hand the only problem with putting them in prison is the poor old tax payers will have to keep them while their in there

Latest posts

Back