Silent Witness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
Anyone still watching it? Definitely not the same without Harry tho the newbie seems ok, but, without spoiling it for anyone who may have recorded it, no way was expecting tonight's finale...:doh:

I'm enjoying this series. I record it and watch the 2 parts one after the other. I have 4 to watch so thanks for not spoiling it! Sounds interesting though.

I gave up watching SW as the stupid scheduling kept changing. Two part episode over two subsequent days and single episodes over two weeks. There's way too many half viewed storylines for me to even start to watch any new episodes anymore.

We are watching it and really like it. For some reason it went completely out of our heads last night, so we missed the second part. We cannot get BBC player or whatever it is here, so have no idea what happened. Really cross - I'm blaming him and he is blaming me!!

Err, would a really kind soul mind pm-ing me and tell us what happened last night (briefly). OH has spent the last half an hour on his 'puter trying to find the flippin bbc player thingy, but we cannot get it in this country. (I told him that!!) Ta in advance.

Is this the last silent witness ever or are they doing another series I'm confused

No I think I heard the announcer saying that it would be back Milly - I'm just wondering if Emilia Fox will still be there or if we're having a complete new team!

Latest posts

Back