Peter Sherlock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deedee

Mike Monroe/Marilyn Mason
So I've hesitated for a few days with this one but I have to ask for opinion here.
I saw Peter Sherlock selling fragrances and beauty stuff a couple of times this week and his face just didn't look right.
I wondered if he's been at the botox again. His forehead and eyebrows looked really strange but before one of the beauty products he said he would never have injections or fillers, however, his forehead definitely did not move once throughout is shifts!!

Yeh have to say Deedee, I saw him for 2-3 mins. His face looked a bit kinda blown to me & eyes very swollen/puffy. I wondered if it could be the temporary aftermath of cosmetic injections too. My friend had temp droopy eyelids after she had botox that lasted as long as the stuff was in her forehead, after seeing that I'd never touch it x.

Yeh have to say Deedee, I saw him for 2-3 mins. His face looked a bit kinda blown to me & eyes very swollen/puffy. I wondered if it could be the temporary aftermath of cosmetic injections too. My friend had temp droopy eyelids after she had botox that lasted as long as the stuff was in her forehead, after seeing that I'd never touch it x.

that's exactly it Nikki only you put it so much better than me!
his forehead looked stretched and his eyelids looked droopy with his eyebrows being at funny angles
I know Peter hovers around here sometimes so I don't want to offend but he was looking so much better with his hair and clothes and now something seems to have spoilt his face!!
come on Pete, you're fine as you are my love, a natural and warm person who is maturing like the rest of us.

I didn't take much notice when I saw him a couple of days ago. He has said he wouldn't have botox again. Maybe he's been overdoing his snake/apple stem thingy wotsit serums.

I didn't take much notice when I saw him a couple of days ago. He has said he wouldn't have botox again. Maybe he's been overdoing his snake/apple stem thingy wotsit serums.

Yeah, I did wonder if it was that but he just looked so strange, it almost wasn't like him at all
sorry but if that's what apple snake cell stem thingys do, count me out!

Yeah, I did wonder if it was that but he just looked so strange, it almost wasn't like him at all
sorry but if that's what apple snake cell stem thingys do, count me out!

Ahhh but tis a miracle in a bottle. (I wonder if I bought some & rubbed the bottle I'd get 3 wishes)? lol :thinking:
Could be entirely wong but I can't see a liquid you put on your face having the results we've mentioned x.

Last edited:
Ahhh but tis a miracle in a bottle. (I wonder if I bought some & rubbed the bottle I'd get 3 wishes)? lol :thinking:
Could be entirely wong but I can't see a liquid you put on yoru face having the results we've mentioned x.

Maybe you're supposed to drink it?

:wait:

I don't want to look like a snake. Or an apple.

Enigma, I now have the most ridiculous image in my head of someone applying the serum and turning into a hideous snake/apple hybrid monstrosity
thanks for that!!! :giggle:

All I noticed about him was that he appeared to have had his hair cut :smirk:

Maybe his forehead is more exposed now

No, it was definitely something more drastic than that
Like Nikki said, I've never known any serum/lotion/cream have those sort of effects

I am probably in a minority here, but I actually preferred Peter Sherlock unshaved and looking rough and ready.

I like a man with stubble.

I am probably in a minority here, but I actually preferred Peter Sherlock unshaved and looking rough and ready.

I like a man with stubble.
I was almost going to make a comment back to say I like men to look manly but then I thought, hmmm...Probably best not go down the X rated stuff, think we had enough of that last week! :giggle: :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_61:

I was almost going to make a comment back to say I like men to look manly but then I thought, hmmm...Probably best not go down the X rated stuff, think we had enough of that last week! :giggle: :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_61:

That's all I plan on saying!

oooh yeah, I like my men to look like men too!
masculine, rugged yet well groomed and that's probably all I should say there! :mysmilie_493:

oooh yeah, I like my men to look like men too!
masculine, rugged yet well groomed and that's probably all I should say there! :mysmilie_493:
If you know of such a male version of the species can you ask if he's got any brothers? Ta ever so :tongue: A few decent brain cells would also be an advantage. :nod:

Last edited:
If you know of such a male version of the species can you ask if he's got any brothers? Ta ever so :tongue: A few decent brain cells would also be an advantage. :nod:

nope, it only exists in my head, sorry darling!!

I hope he's not been using that old snake oil he used to bang on about. He did go to look very strange a few months ago: Scruffy clothes and in need of a bath, but then he changed his look again and went back to looking normal. Perhaps he's hooked on cosmetic surgery? Some women are so hooked they look like those sucker fish that go up and down the sides of a fish tank cleaning it, their lips are so big.

Just seen him now on Sky 665. Deffo either botox or plastic surgery I'd say. The swelling appears to have diminished somewhat now. Peter, if you're reading this if that's all down to one of those skin pharmacy serums tell me which one please! I'll snap up any stock that's left :wink::nod: I'll be like a woman possessed in the Jan sales!

Latest posts

Back