Thank You, Nicolola!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

E

Enigma

Guest Shopper
Nicolola George will stop at nothing to help women maintain their decorum and stay demure and ladylike on all occasions.

Rather than flash your cleavage to all and sundry, the retiring Ms George suggested buying lace panel leggings to show just a hint of flesh.

Nicolola also suggested that viewers buy Body Essential slimming shorts instead of wearing briefs as a means of maintaining dignity when sitting down in skirts or in case of updrafts on the Tube.

It is refreshing to finally see a Bid presenter with more than a "Do as I say, not as I do" manner.

:wait: :wonder:

Well do be fair E there is a tad on honestly amidst the modesty there, I mean, even wth a just a pair of tassles she didn't have any cleavage anyway:mysmilie_61:

Back in the 1960's we used to 'hitch' up our boobies with sellotape, worked well until you started sweating!. Then they brought out the first under-wired bras which we called rawhides. So named after the theme song of the TV show Rawhide.... 'herd 'em up and push 'em out'

LOLA was selling the big electric cooking plate. She was giving it loads and said her best friend in Essex had a power cut the other day so this would be perfect. At that point she paused for a while (producer intervention?) and then added 'she had a Gas cut, so this would be perfect'.

Hmmm, me thinks LOLA wasn't thinking through her BS properly!

LOLA was selling the big electric cooking plate. She was giving it loads and said her best friend in Essex had a power cut the other day so this would be perfect. At that point she paused for a while (producer intervention?) and then added 'she had a Gas cut, so this would be perfect'.

Hmmm, me thinks LOLA wasn't thinking through her BS properly!

Me thinks I agree with you, mind you, I wish we could cut off her gas!

She probably needs those leggings to keep warm while on that broomstick. They'll go well with those ruby slippers when she finally gets them! :giggle:

"come here my pretties"

She probably needs those leggings to keep warm while on that broomstick. They'll go well with those ruby slippers when she finally gets them! :giggle:

"come here my pretties"

I'm sure that's an insult.

To Margaret Hamilton

Becque I think been sacked for telling too much lies, that's why george has taken over, wonder what product got him the boot.

Latest posts

Back