Ahhh Peter Simon!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Anyone just seen the tacky "new agey" 543BC introduction featuring those ****** stupid resin cherub statues.

It made me wanna puke a Roman Shower over Mr Peters. :puke:

Just listened to his opening 'routine' :down: A load of incoherent cobblers peppered with crude inuendo. How anyone can find this amusing is quite beyond me.

He seems to be giving those cherub lamps the Worry Angel treatment. Apalling.

I wonder what is cracking off on Wednesday at Bid Towers, sounds like job losses from what Peter was saying just now.
I think their shifts are changing as a few have mentioned that but what did he imply TI? Not heard that before.

I think their shifts are changing as a few have mentioned that but what did he imply TI? Not heard that before.

He had a pop (jokingly) at the slow director... told her to keep up as there is a decission to be made on Wednesday. From the way he and everyone behind the cameras laughed, it came across like they know something was happening. He then said "your not multiskilled either".

A couple of minutes later following a Bates high kick he remarked - "we nearly lost another cameraman".

Erm!

Oh Jesus. Not spiritual Buddahs being peddled on this tacky shopping channel, surely.....

p.HG136443.mp.a.jpg

oh yes, not only the rose of love, not only the buddha, not only the angels of light

has anyone understood anything he's said tonight??!! :puke: :wonder:
funny how he can speak perfectly clearly whilst waxing lyrical about the rose/buddha/angel or whatever but becomes completely incoherent when mentioning the P&P!

Naturally Greg, naturally :wink::nod:
Well if it's good enough for "the space diamond", (aka lab created stones) and the angelic realm (aka resin worry angels):thinking:

The resin Buddah with the crappy globe going round inside his belly was described as an "...emotional piece" by Peter :taphead:

Just listened to his opening 'routine' :down: A load of incoherent cobblers peppered with crude inuendo. How anyone can find this amusing is quite beyond me.

He seems to be giving those cherub lamps the Worry Angel treatment. Apalling.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds his introductory monologues distasteful
I can't stand it, it's not funny, it's crude and it's inappropriate IMO

Spinning tea light holders are "inspiring", apparently.

The only word I can think of is "tacky".

Are the Bid Buyers on drugs or summet? :dull:

All the products so far tonight seem to have been acquired from some sort of 'spiritual emporium' stall at the local hippy folk festival.

All the products so far tonight seem to have been acquired from some sort of 'spiritual emporium' stall at the local hippy folk festival.
That's prob where they hold their annual board meeting Greg.

hey c'mon Greg, get with it man
we've got the solar light angels next
I think they're the ones you stand in the garden and tell all your troubles to........that's just before the community psychiatric team come round and section you!!

Yes, when I get stressed or worried I'll go talk to a cheap lamp in the garden :taphead:

hey c'mon Greg, get with it man
we've got the solar light angels next
I think they're the ones you stand in the garden and tell all your troubles to........that's just before the community psychiatric team come round and section you!!

Knowing Bid they would make that a "Pamper Experience" for two at £19.99!

Padded call, restraints & very strong sedation, yep, it has that "pamper a la Bid stylee" feel to me :nod::mysmilie_505:
Oh and the mugshot, say no more! Job done with photo! :mysmilie_497::mysmilie_518:

Latest posts

Back