Lewis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
Oh i loved Lewis. Its supposed to be the last one, as your man Fox is heading to America, with his wife and kiddies to make his name known over there.

And Kevin wants to move on also, but hopefully they'll get together again, but can't see how in Lewis, as Kevin is retiring and your man is leaving. But it was a great programme and something to look forward to on a Monday night. Not enough of these things on. But i must admit i liked it best when it was a 2 hour programme, not split up over 2 weeks, as i forget things.

Farewell Pet xx

Don't want it to end ...........:mysmilie_478: sulking now..........

We loved Morse and we loved Lewis...had hopes of it carrying on with Hathaway being the main man but not to be..

I loved it too. Especially in the two hour format. I was a big fan of Morse, I have all the books, which I re-read. There are not enough crime dramas like this on TV.

I loved it too. Especially in the two hour format. I was a big fan of Morse, I have all the books, which I re-read. There are not enough crime dramas like this on TV.

true! We preferred the two hour format, rather than having to be reminded what happened last week (been to bed six times since then for God's sake!) but a lot of tv seems to be aimed at the younger viewer imo - we loved Last Tango in Halifax for instance, and I do believe they're doing another series, but for us it seems to be repeats of Midsomer Murders, Foyle's War, Marples & Poirots - and as a big Christie fan I'd read all the books several times over before they got to tv anyway!

We loved Morse and we loved Lewis...had hopes of it carrying on with Hathaway being the main man but not to be..

Same here - and we wondered if the young black detective who appeared when Hathaway was on leave was being "introduced" with a view to becoming the permanent sidekick.

Same here - and we wondered if the young black detective who appeared when Hathaway was on leave was being "introduced" with a view to becoming the permanent sidekick.

yes that looked as if it was a possibility didn't it, but we seem thwarted once again! I wonder what we're going to get by way of compensation! One or two of the upcoming trailers look quite interesting so we'll have to see.

I think maybe Lewis will change his mind about retiring at the last minute and the new chap will replace Hathaway. Or is it public that last night was the final one?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I think maybe Lewis will change his mind about retiring at the last minute and the new chap will replace Hathaway. Or is it public that last night was the final one?

According to Wiki that's it.......

when it started they said it was the final series...:sad::angry:

BusyMum, you mean anything good they take of he he.

Think they were trying to talk Kevin and Mr. Fox to come back and maybe do a couple of one of shows, but

cant see how that would work as Mr. Fox *cant remember his name* is of to America, and i think he'll do

well there, and he's taking his wife and 2 kiddies , so it looks like its a serious move, so he mightnt be

bothered about Lewis. Pity, great show, and how it ended was the same as when Morse retired and Lewis

took over. Good they keep Morse;s memory alive, he must have been a nice person to work with

Aw, don't disconnect us ....

I like Vera ..... DCI Banks .... and George Gently

Aw, don't disconnect us ....

I like Vera ..... DCI Banks .... and George Gently

Haven't met Vera ....... love Peter Robinson's novels so never bothered with the tv adaptation (same with Lynley, so carry on watching) .......... but if you promise to turn George off, I'll tell you what happens.

Latest posts

Back