Caroline Lyndsay - Utterly Breathtaking Comment

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Caroline was selling a baby/children's (0-36 months) sterling silver charm bracelet which is wrong and hideous for starters, in my opinion, and I nearly choked on my coffee. She actually said that you shouldn't ever buy children adult jewellery (why would you?) as it's like putting a child........... in a MINI SKIRT.

I was utterly aghast, this creature has just conclusively proven she will stoop to any level to sell.

Shame on you.

Last edited:
I remember doing a double take some time ago when Paul Becque said, in all seriousness, that he was having his young daughter's ears pierced. By the way, has he left? I haven't seen him for months, have I just been lucky?

I remember doing a double take some time ago when Paul Becque said, in all seriousness, that he was having his young daughter's ears pierced. By the way, has he left? I haven't seen him for months, have I just been lucky?

I haven't seen him for a while, which is nice.

Maybe he got the lead role in a remake of On The Buses? He's the image of Stan Butler.

Slap a pair a goggles on Nicola George and you have Olive.

l read somewhere that he'd moved upstairs as some sort of director. Not sure whether there is any truth in it ofcourse. Bid and the truth don't normally go together!

BTW - Lyndsey is a piece of crap! Sorry, but it's true!

Silly mare, try engaging brain before opening trap.... I guess it might compare with giving a child a pair of shoes that are ten sizes too big....i.e not fit for purpose, certainly not tantamount to putting a child in a mini skirt. Mind you, putting a zero - three year old in charm bracelet's just as hideous a concept I'd say!!!

Silly mare, try engaging brain before opening trap.... I guess it might compare with giving a child a pair of shoes that are ten sizes too big....i.e not fit for purpose, certainly not tantamount to putting a child in a mini skirt. Mind you, putting a zero - three year old in charm bracelet's just as hideous a concept I'd say!!!

Quite, it wasn't a very nice thing to say but par for the course from her sadly. She regularly uses the disability tactic as well. She is, quite simply, revolting.

And the bracelet was indeed atrocious but I guess that's down to taste, as in having any.

l read somewhere that he'd moved upstairs as some sort of director. Not sure whether there is any truth in it ofcourse. Bid and the truth don't normally go together!

BTW - Lyndsey is a piece of crap! Sorry, but it's true!

According to his FB he was doing outdoor things for Bid, what they are/were I have no clue. Now he's moving house and is saying that he wants to spend more time with his family.

Nosey? me? :smirk:

According to his FB he was doing outdoor things for Bid, what they are/were I have no clue. Now he's moving house and is saying that he wants to spend more time with his family.

Nosey? me? :smirk:

He's busy buying up all the stock from Poundland.....I saw those rear view mirrors in there today!

I wonder if she's related to Nicola George for stupidity?

They truly are a gruesome twosome, there can be absolutely no doubt about that.

And despite the fact that LOLA gets her Pikelets out on YouTube, or Caroline tilts her head in that ever so patronising, insincere way i'd honestly love to think they are really nice ladies off screen, I really would.

On screen they are, to put it mildly, repulsive.

They make me feel sick.

Last edited:
And despite the fact that LOLA gets her Pikelets out on YouTube, or Caroline tilts her head in that ever so patronising, insincere way i'd honestly love to think they are really nice ladies off screen, I really would.

I hope so too. I guess someone has to do this job. I do think people are are being a tad harsh when it comes to their physical features.....

I hope so too. I guess someone has to do this job. I do think people are are being a tad harsh when it comes to their physical features.....

I think it stems from the fact Nicola is always going on about how body conscious she supposedly is when flogging the support products etc. I must say I didn't detect that on her YouTube video.

She seemed to exude confidence, yer now! :giggle:

But i'll admit we are a bit cruel, then again so can she be.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back