Simon Iles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oliver

Registered Shopper
I bet hes regretting leaving IW now that Argos tv is closing down. Serves him right hes a right smug git if u ask me

I feel sorry to hear of anyone losing their job, I hope the day never come when we can see into the future....I am also sorry to hear that Argos tv is closing down, quite a few more people out of work....

Simon didnt have any compassion for the new cleaning guest Peter on IW, he posted a letter someone had sent him on his fb page bad mouthing Peter. So have no sympathy for simon im afraid.

The pettiness and bitterness of some of the above posters (and elsewhere on this site) truly astounds me. Have you really got nothing better to do with your lives than wish ill-fortune to a man you have never met?

I worked with Simon for 4 years and throughout that time he was a consummate professional. You seem to think he was no good at his job, and yet he did more hours on Ideal World than any other demonstrator at the time. Why? Because he consistently brings in the sales.

Simon now has a new business venture which is certain to be a success due to his astounding work ethic.

The pettiness and bitterness of some of the above posters (and elsewhere on this site) truly astounds me. Have you really got nothing better to do with your lives than wish ill-fortune to a man you have never met?

I worked with Simon for 4 years and throughout that time he was a consummate professional. You seem to think he was no good at his job, and yet he did more hours on Ideal World than any other demonstrator at the time. Why? Because he consistently brings in the sales.

Simon now has a new business venture which is certain to be a success due to his astounding work ethic.

When Simon left Ideal World IMO he acted in a totally unprofessional manner and I am glad that he is no longer with them.

More of a success than the dozen or so companies he has setup or been involved in that have since dissolved?

The most recent being 'Spotless Productions Ltd' which ran his big dream of ShoppingTelevision.co.uk which still accepts online orders despite the company having been dissolved according to Companies House.

Mr Squeaky Clean Simon Iles is most certainly not :down:

Can he not fight his own battles?
I believe he came on this forum once having a hissy fit - as they say if you can't stand the heat keep out of the kitchen :)

For god sake Argos TV has gone who cares about Simon Iles why respond to a 4 month old thread.???
Not worth the afford.

Latest posts

Back